Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2015)

Crap, that's a long time!

Well at least that gives Gal plenty of time to gain muscle mass :lol

Yeah, you're probably right, it sucks to wait but at least now they have enough time to do a good job.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wow. That sucks. I guess two years wasn't enough time to fix the horrible script. :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Affleck takes over as director now too :lol

Ben may need to take over. I wonder how much of the rewrite and delay crap isn't him realizing he signed onto a crapfest after reading the script.

Nothing will surprise me when it comes to this movie. It's felt incredibly rushed since day one and this just proves it. There are no doubt major creative differences between lord knows how many people over there. Snyder and the WB brass? Snyder and Affleck? Affleck and the WB brass? My guess is it's Affleck against the WB execs. There's no doubt this guy has the most to lose if this movie turns out to be a turd and if there's something he doesn't like then I think he's the person with the most pull over there who could get them to listen to him and do what needs to be done to fix it.

On another note, while this is probably unlikely, I think there's a chance Gal Gadot will be replaced as Wonder Woman. It wouldn't surprise me if there are differences of opinion on her between many people over at WB. At the very least the character may just be written out of the film or reduced to a after credits cameo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Affleck takes over as director now too :lol

I'd crack up if Zack left the project, Ben directed, relegated himself to a smaller role and Ben himself hand picked a new Bats. :lol

The thing is, the new date for this film is the exact same date a new, unknown Marvel movie will be coming out as well. Not smart scheduling. Even though it may be a totally new franchise from Marvel that no one is familiar with it could still easily beat BvS opening weekend.

The thing is, the new date for this film is the exact same date a new, unknown Marvel movie will be coming out as well. Not smart scheduling. Even though it may be a totally new franchise from Marvel that no one is familiar with it could still easily beat BvS opening weekend.

No way! Superman and Batman in the same film, everyone and their dog is gonna go see that, even if it's terrible.

No way! Superman and Batman in the same film, everyone and their dog is gonna go see that, even if it's terrible.

But they'll only see it once. And if the team-up bombs against a repeated viewing film from Marvel staring a single hero, we can all kiss the DC franchise goodbye. :monkey2

But they'll only see it once. And if the team-up bombs against a repeated viewing film from Marvel staring a single hero, we can all kiss the DC franchise goodbye. :monkey2

I thought Iron Man 3 was awful, and that thing made a billion dollars. I'm sure even a bad Superman/Batman film would match that.

I thought Iron Man 3 was awful, and that thing made a billion dollars. I'm sure even a bad Superman/Batman film would match that.

You didn't get it. The general public did. If it was awful, it wouldn't have been the success it was. Given they've already turned what was supposed to be the MoS sequel into a vs. film and then put Batman at the forefront instead of Superman, it shows how little faith WB has in a staple of their franchise. This postponement for a re-write only shows how desperate they are. Personally, if I were them, I'd shelve the team-up idea and work out a few solo films with some minor guest appearances to build hype for a JLA film and ensure its success vs throwing the cart before the horse, throwing darts at a dartboard to see who to dump in the stew, cooking it all up, dumping it on a plate and hoping it all works.

The impatient part of me is disappointed, but every other part of me is happy. That means all of the people who are saying "it's rushed" will finally shut up, and, if they're going right up against a Marvel movie, that shows confidence in the material to me. I really think they're doing everything in their power to get this thing right.

Lol you guys should open an office.
Hollywood translation and co.
The things you imagine from a news like that.
When it was ready to shoot it was too fast, they are doing it wrong.
Now the movie gets delayed because of a simple accident, its the illuminatis comploting to get Snyder out, Affleck fighting WB execs, they want o replace WW...
You guys are mental lol
Im kidding keep going at least its fun :)

Back