Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

Who cares about the actors and casting choices, just show me a story that makes sense and doesn't suck all joy from everything it touches already.

IDK, a murdering Alfred seems intriguing to me. :lol

Maybe Alfred is really the Joker, like Jack the Ripper.

Hookers dead all over the place, their guts being used for Alfred's/Joker's face paint.

I don’t think he is a bad actor at all, but I don’t think of him when I think of Alfred. But I think the casting of both men can actually work. I was really excited for Phoenix as Lex though.

Yeah me too, it was a dead ringer for me.

This is my own work.. using paint...

33e5rsy.jpg

lolololol.gif

(take about 5 steps back and squint your eyes.. that's basically what he'll look like.)

Stepping back really did help, good job. :lol

Great casting for Alfred, can't say the same for Lex though. We'll see.

IDK, a murdering Alfred seems intriguing to me. :lol

Maybe Alfred is really the Joker, like Jack the Ripper.

Hookers dead all over the place, their guts being used for Alfred's/Joker's face paint.

Alfred_f17b2c_1487288.jpg

"Superman I think if your little friends in the Justice League want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of LexCorp, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially you, are intellectually or creatively capable of---"

**Superman snaps Luthor's neck**

I feel like they are going out of their way on purpose to really piss off comic book fans or people who like good movies. With every casting decision I want to see this movie less and less. I love Jeremy Irons but I just don't see it. Don't even get me started on Eisenberg. I can safely say with hundred percent confidence that I am not going to see this movie. Never been this adamant before which is odd for me.

If it ends up being good I will eat my hat.

The only things I can think of I've seen Eisenberg in are Social Networking movie, Zombieland, and the magician show. I thought he did great in all 3, not sure if I would have had him on a top 100 list of Lex's, but I definitely will give him benefit of the doubt.

I don't see the big deal in casting a Lex close to Cavill's age, especially considering the loooong timeline they seem to be establishing before anything sees the light of day.

Lexcorp isn't Facebook. I'm not convinced it can be ran by a tween Ron Howard look-alike. I've never cared for Opie there as an actor. At least all the other 12 year old boys will be able to imagine themselves going toe to toe with Superman now.

Eisenberg will be 40 or 50 something by the time they start filming. He's the perfect age.

Back