Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

tumblr_m0p2ccrwwK1qjcc37o1_500.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any more videos of the Comic-Con footage up online?

I'll say this, though: however good his intentions, Snyder did a terrible job of defending Aquaman. "His trident can pierce the flesh of Superman?" That's it? If this was a trial for Aquaman's life, and you're his defense attorney, that ***** is dead. Seriously, though, you can't mention that he's the leader of an underwater empire, and, as such, controls a massive military force, as well as being able to command various sea creatures to do his bidding, or something along those lines?

Yeah, Superman is the standard for Superhero durability, to say he can cut SM's flesh is more than enough.

Btw Batfan I'm uploading the teaser right now, there doesn't seem to be any left in YT.

No, it's just that AM's trident is really tough.

So is Aquaman, the guy lives under pressures no submarine can take.

Btw, the teaser was already removed and my Dailymotion account banned :rotfl

Yeah, I don't even think the video went up. It said "publishing" and then "removed.":lol Thanks, though, Gaspar!

BvS really was the first to flinch instead of going head to head with Cap 3???

https://decider.com/2014/08/07/fina...e-date/?_ga=1.116269830.1466555248.1407465883

They UPed it to MARCH????

Wow...I mean, I expected them to move first, but not THAT far ahead. Major money is in May, June, and July but moviegoers will see movies whenever...

Plus I suppose this gives multiple weeks for BvS to make money with little-to-no big competition. Cap 3 will have X-Men: Apocalypse & the Alice in Wonderland sequel three weeks after as competition. Winter Soldier made LOTS of money and it opened April 4th.

It'd be kind of funny if Marvel then moved Cap 3 up to March 25th or a week later on April 1st just to troll WB/DC. :lol

tumblr_n3qywoYZ2y1qkxtxso2_500.gif

That's an appropriate gif :lol

But still, Cap3 was the lucky one here.

Marvel would be dumb to move Cap3 to BvS's date.

At least Cap 3 will have always won the battle of the release dates because I do foresee it being absolutely crushed at the box office by BvS. :lol Not that it matters as far as who enjoys what, at the end of the day we're going to have a Batman/Superman movie and another Russo Bros Cap flick. Should be an awesome summer.

They UPed it to MARCH????

Wow...I mean, I expected them to move first, but not THAT far ahead. Major money is in May, June, and July but moviegoers will see movies whenever...

Plus I suppose this gives multiple weeks for BvS to make money with little-to-no big competition. Cap 3 will have X-Men: Apocalypse & the Alice in Wonderland sequel three weeks after as competition. Winter Soldier made LOTS of money and it opened April 4th.

It'd be kind of funny if Marvel then moved Cap 3 up to March 25th or a week later on April 1st just to troll WB/DC. :lol

tumblr_n3qywoYZ2y1qkxtxso2_500.gif

To which DC would say, "you wanted a fight, well, now, it's personal," and up the date by another three months to go head to head with Marvel's new baby brother in the Disney family: Star Wars.:lol

At least Cap 3 will have always won the battle of the release dates because I do foresee it being absolutely crushed at the box office by BvS. :lol Not that it matters as far as who enjoys what, at the end of the day we're going to have a Batman/Superman movie and another Russo Bros Cap flick. Should be an awesome summer.

Very well said. We all win at the end.,

Which would be certain death :lol

I don't know. On one hand, you've got two equally rabid, albeit slightly different fanbases, so, I'm sure the hardcore Star Wars guys would go to that movie and the hardcore superhero fans would go to B v. S, but the general audience is the weird one to gauge. We're living in the golden age of superhero movies, but I'm not sure if that could be seen as a pro or a con. Part of me thinks that "well, everybody's into superhero movies, now, so they'll probably go to that one," but I also wonder if the monotony of constantly having caped and cowled figures ruling the box office wouldn't draw more people to Star Wars.

Naturally, but he also wasn't hired to call into radio stations and debate terribly.:lol

Back