Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Had this been posted yet? (at 10 min is the car in action.)

****ing love this car man. Can't wait to see it in black after colour correction.

Why do tribal tattoos make sense for the king of an undersea kingdom? And how/why: A) would Aquaman know who Superman was, where he was, and that he might need rescuing in MOS in that scene?; B) would Superman need help making it back to shore anyway?

I see no references to sources in that article, and have no idea who those people are, so I really wonder where this would come from anyway.

Because a tribal tatt is the coolest, most badass, most original kind of tatt you can get.

Not Batman. :lol

That was pretty cool, the voices were great, the voice of the clown reminded me of the voice of the Darkness from the videogame.

Unlike many out there, I still dig the 1997 film - Playstation1 Maelbolgia & all.

Sue me. :huh :lol

PS1 Spawn was painful to play, yet I couldn't put it down :lol

And what I like about the 1997 film is the suit, and the CGI actually holds up quite well.

For the record, I agree with you though. The Avengers > Wolverine's Days of Future Past by a mile. With the exception of Hawkeye, I cared about everybody in Avengers. In DoFP, the only person really worth caring about was Wolverine. :lol

Not surprising considering you spent months on end trolling the thread and *****ing about the movie. There was never any chance of you liking it

If Days of Future Past is Bryan Singer, The Avengers is a twink with his hands around his ankles.

Last edited:

DOFP wishes it could've provided the same grand experience that Avengers did.

Avengers showing was magical, HULK smashing Loki brought the house down. There were so many memorable parts, the movie succeeded at bringing regular people and geeks together into one extravagant gathering.

DOFP felt like a funeral.

I enjoyed DOFP, but it wasn't a rip roaring good time that Avengers was.

Back