Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

DC has some real crappy characters once it leaves the primary 2. :lol
Bah. I love me some wacky b-list DC characters.

coie_poster1d.jpg

View attachment 140848?Zack Snyder?s a genius,? says Aquaman?s Jason Momoa - Nerd Reactor

Here's a link to new aquaman concept art. Momoa may make aquaman really legit in these movies. Love the look he talks in the article about how his heritage will come out in the role too. Certainly awesome.

I love the useless shoulder armor he's wearing :lol He was like, "I need a giant shell or something to protect my left shoulder." Not the chest or stomach or any of the vital areas :lol

I'll stop you Superman!

*proceeds to shoot Superman with Shoulder Super Soaker. :lol

*Superman follows up by shoving a dolphin up Aquaman's ass. :lol
No, thats not right. Superman picks up some humpback whales and other endangered sea life and throws them as torpedoes against Lex Luther's super computer Facebook boat.

I'm all for an indigenous angle, but he should retain at least some of the classic colours. Maybe a bronze scaled (in place of orange) upper body armour suit, & deep green / almost black lower suit section - otherwise, he'll just end up looking like another version of other wild man characters he's played.

Yup, and Snyder has always kept a similar color scheme on most of his characters so I think he's going to have the same colors, maybe darker green and goldish/bronce, but they'll be there.

View attachment 140848?Zack Snyder?s a genius,? says Aquaman?s Jason Momoa - Nerd Reactor

Here's a link to new aquaman concept art. Momoa may make aquaman really legit in these movies. Love the look he talks in the article about how his heritage will come out in the role too. Certainly awesome.

He looks pretty badass in that concept, looks more like ceremonial armor than practical, but then again, tights weren't very practical either.

Besides, he doesn't need armor, the guy lives under pressures that would shrink any submarine to a cube of scrap metal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 109
Back