Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Holy crap, how is that even possible? That's like Mission: Impossible or Face/Off or something.

What's really strange is that her facial features haven't really changed. Nose is the same, cheeks are the same, mouth is the same, chin is the same, jawline is the same and yet she looks like a completely different person. Weird.

Wow Jack, time for a bro.

The_bro.jpg
At his age and with his money he's not going to be arsed!

Bloody celebrities, wtf is up with them? Renee zellwegger! wtf!

What's really strange is that her facial features haven't really changed. Nose is the same, cheeks are the same, mouth is the same, chin is the same, jawline is the same and yet she looks like a completely different person. Weird.

It's the eyes and eyebrows. Plus her age.

Man, you guys are worse than that one guy in the sandbox that was making fun of a pregnant obese woman that didn't know she was pregnant.

Man, you guys are worse than that one guy in the sandbox that was making fun of a pregnant obese woman that didn't know she was pregnant.

I think this reporter said it best.
"We expect our celebrity women to truly have it all: beauty, youth, talent, humility and a conscientious disdain for how their appearances figure into their ability to practice their art unless, of course, it is somehow serving their art. Pity the woman so brazen as to pull back the curtain on these expectations by letting herself be seen in public past a certain age – with or without the help of the medical community.

Pity poor Renee Zellweger, we say, for she is supposed to know when a famous woman no longer meets our standards for unobtainable and effortless beauty. Spare us the sight, we demand, of what our hypocrisy wreaks on our all-too-human idols."
Nothing is wrong with Renee Zellweger's face. There's something wrong with us

I don't think her age is the problem. 10 years usually doesn't make someone wholly and completely unrecognizable.

Her eyes made her unique. She should've changed her nose

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't think anybody here is saying there's something wrong with her new look or that she shouldn't age, that reporter is just being overly melodramatic :lol and misreading the reaction of the people.

Everybody is just noticing how very different her eyes are.

Hell, I don't care. I think she looks better. I just question whether or not that's better for her career.

Back