Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I want him as Lobo. Sure, he'll make Aquaman the ultimate bad ass if this is anything to go by...

but if or when they make a Lobo film, and they probably will, they won't be able to use the perfect actor.

Yup, such as miscast if you look at it that way.

I hope they find someone who can make us forget Momoa isn't Lobo.

At least they got a fan casting right.

The Rock = Black Adam, couldn't be more perfect.

Yup, such as miscast if you look at it that way.

I hope they find someone who can make us forget Momoa isn't Lobo.

At least they got a fan casting right.

The Rock = Black Adam, couldn't be more perfect.

Yeah, it's going to be a while before we see him as Adam though. 5 years...that's crazy :lol

Goddammnit WB, how did you miss this? :slap

jason_momoa_as_lobo_by_cc_scorsese-d6xepbd.jpg

I'm all for an indigenous angle, but he should retain at least some of the classic colours. Maybe a bronze scaled (in place of orange) upper body armour suit, & deep green / almost black lower suit section - otherwise, he'll just end up looking like another version of other wild man characters he's played.

When people look back on the great geniuses of western civilization, any list will have to include Aristotle, Leonardo di Vinci, Mozart, Ben Franklin, Albert Einstein, and Zach Snyder.

When people look back on the great geniuses of western civilization, any list will have to include Aristotle, Leonardo di Vinci, Mozart, Ben Franklin, Albert Einstein, and Zach Snyder.

Agreed, but Snyder should be at the front of that list. Chronology doesn't matter, because Snyder transcends it.

It's a shame Tom Green's and Drew Barrymore's brief, but blessed, union didn't result in any progeny. Think about what we could have had!

Back