Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I don't think anybody here is saying there's something wrong with her new look or that she shouldn't age, that reporter is just being overly melodramatic :lol and misreading the reaction of the people.

Everybody is just noticing how very different her eyes are.

Guess you haven't seen the reaction on Facebook. That reporter wasn't addressing Sideshow Freaks.

It's simple, she didn't want to look like she was sucking on a lemon, so she "fixed" her eyes. I must be a bad guy for noticing :lol

3y4oAtP.gif

I think this reporter said it best.
"We expect our celebrity women to truly have it all: beauty, youth, talent, humility and a conscientious disdain for how their appearances figure into their ability to practice their art unless, of course, it is somehow serving their art. Pity the woman so brazen as to pull back the curtain on these expectations by letting herself be seen in public past a certain age – with or without the help of the medical community.

Pity poor Renee Zellweger, we say, for she is supposed to know when a famous woman no longer meets our standards for unobtainable and effortless beauty. Spare us the sight, we demand, of what our hypocrisy wreaks on our all-too-human idols."
Nothing is wrong with Renee Zellweger's face. There's something wrong with us
Well here's the issue I take with those kinds of criticisms. Why did she ever have a career to begin with? Because she was a great dramatic performer? No. Because she was attractive. She made a hell of a lot of money because of her looks. Her looks went away, so. . .no more acting career. I think it's fair. She could have pursued another career that had nothing to do with her looks, like most of us do.

It's just bizarre. She doesn't really look like she's had plastic surgery to me, least not in the pic posted in this thread, and yet it has to be because mere ageing does not make you look like an entirely different person.

It's just bizarre. She doesn't really look like she's had plastic surgery to me, least not in the pic posted in this thread, and yet it has to be because mere ageing does not make you look like an entirely different person.

It does, though. You get older, your skin gets more pliable, and your facial muscles get weaker, and, before you know it, you no longer have the strength or control to maintain 24 hour squinting and duck lips.

Back