Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I have been told I'd make a good underwear model. I'll update my headshot when I'm done fixing my computer.

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

Industrial strength tighty whities!

I have been told I'd make a good underwear model. I'll update my headshot when I'm done fixing my computer.

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

How does your ass go all the way up to your back?

Yeah I was going to download from my photobucket but was surprised to see myself all over the web. Regarding the recent picture you posted in the "Lets See YOU!!........... " thread it looks like you've dropped a few, kara. Nice work.

021764483_Fat_Guy_At_Computer_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

we should do calendar work together sometime

weird-guy-with-guns.jpg

Yeah I was going to download from my photobucket but was surprised to see myself all over the web. Regarding the recent picture you posted in the "Lets See YOU!!........... " thread it looks like you've dropped a few, kara. Nice work.

021764483_Fat_Guy_At_Computer_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

What the hell kinda forum is this:ohbfrank:

Nothing AOU can do will match seeing Batman, Superman and WW up on the big screen for the first time, but I still believe that AOU will be the better of the 2 movies.

Back