Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

BTAS - longform storytelling.

Nolan Trilogy - shortform storytelling.

Could Nolan have thrown in some more detectivey scenes à la Keaton and Smilex? Meh.

I posted a list of examples of Bale's "detective work." Keaton was too busy killing people to do real detective work :lol He needed to look at his parent's murder case file to remember the details? The little kid in the Gotham show is doing more detective work than Bale and Keaton ever did, unfortunately.

My nicca Keaton Bruce cracked the Joker poison without the help of no Mogan Freemans. Also Penguin murders. Keaton Bruce wouldn't have been duped by an Al Ghulsoph, TWICE nor would he have yelled like a braindamaged kid that didn't get his way.

My nicca Keaton Bruce cracked the Joker poison without the help of no Mogan Freemans. Also Penguin murders. Keaton Bruce wouldn't have been duped by an Al Ghulsoph, TWICE nor would he have yelled like a braindamaged kid that didn't get his way.

You channeling Joel Kinnaman from The Killing, Fabs? I can barely read this. Fabonics?

Hey now, Bale Wayne almost slayed dat gorgeous Maggie pie.

No, he just gets carjacked and kills and burns people to death when he's annoyed :lol

Maggie G is maybe suitable for a quick dryoff on da skirt. Nuthin' more.

Maggie-in-Secretary-maggie-gyllenhaal-736861_1024_576.jpg

I will admit, Penguin hijacking his car with a ride on toy Batmobile is pretty ****ed.

But still, atleast Keaton Batman looked and sounded cool. He had a swagger and attitude that none of the other Batmen or George Clooney possessed.

But still, atleast Keaton Batman looked and sounded cool. He had a swagger and attitude that none of the other Batmen or George Clooney possessed.

Yeah, he was ALWAYS super cool, even when he the car was not responding and about to crash, he kept he's cool like 60's Bond.

Keaton fighting skills > Bale fighting skills for sure.

I agree..wait...what? :lol

Michelle Pfeiffer > Marion Cotillard > Nicole Kidman > Kim Basinger > Katie Holmes > Anne Hathaway >Maggie

Honestly, I think Kim Basinger was the worst. I thought she was annoying with all her screaming.

Are we ranking hotness or acting skills?

Kim Basinger, Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway go to the top of my list in that order.

Hotness-wise

Back