Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I "wonder" what the producers were thinking.

I "wonder" when the last time she ate something was.

I "wonder" if she can lift ten pounds up over her head without both arms sustaining multiple stress fractures.

Looking forward to the 180 the fanbase does when afflek Completely nails it.

Nails what? That isn't a board, it's Gal Gadot.

Actually Affleck as Batman and Leto as The Joker are the only interesting things this CU has in my book.

Still not seeing any of these on the big screen.
Have no desire to support Israeli Wonder Woman, Polynesian Aquaman and Afro-American Deadshot.

Maybe the first half of the movie will feature her and her volleyball struggling to get home. If that is the case I applaud her commitment to the role.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Though, after four years on a deserted island, I'd imagine something would be overgrown. :confused:

Actually Affleck as Batman and Leto as The Joker are the only interesting things this CU has in my book.

Still not seeing any of these on the big screen.
Have no desire to support Israeli Wonder Woman, Polynesian Aquaman and Afro-American Deadshot.

Agreed. The only elements that have been exciting so far are the Batman ones.

Affleck as a butt hurt Batman, intriguing. Costume looks good. Simon Gruber as Alfred? Could be the best Alfred yet. Jared Leto as the Joker? Inspired choice. Thomas, Martha, and Bruce Wayne leaving a Zorro flick? Could be the best introduction yetz

Everything else though. Do not want.

You don't like the Harley Quinn casting? Seems pretty spot on to me. Hans Gruber would be a better Alfred, though. Irons should be playing Lex Luthor. But alas, we get Facebook guy.

Eh, I don't have real strong opinions toward her, but think she's fine, particularly as a complement to the Joker since we haven't seen that element in the movies before. And if they're going to do her, then they cast her correctly. But sure, I would prefer a silver age styled Catwoman as the female bat-character, or Barbara Gordon.

You don't like the Harley Quinn casting? Seems pretty spot on to me. Hans Gruber would be a better Alfred, though. Irons should be playing Lex Luthor. But alas, we get Facebook guy.

I hate Harley Quinn as a character (outside of the moll in Animated series, the only one I do like) but I definitely dig Margot Robbie, alot. She'll be great I bet. Add her to the good ideas.

Honestly, they should just make another solo Batman movie. :lol

Made her even cooler. Thanks for the tip.

My job here is done.

vVvBAtB.gif

Back