Because I know how much you all love Nicolas Cage!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
787.gif

I just wish he would own his baldness already, he looks ridiculous with whatever the hell he's trying to do with that rabbit on his head.

EDIT

Travis Bickle meets Ghost Rider.

Last edited:
Yesterday I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in years. We talked for awhile, and towards the end of our conversation I asked if he was on FB so we could stay in contact. You would've thought I asked him to cut off his own arm. He went into great detail telling me how he doesn't want to hear what everyone does every minute of the day: what their eating, how cute their kids are, what silly thing their pet did, etc... And I agreed with him, but explained how there are ways to deal with things like that so you don't have to read what you don't want to. There's also a lot of privacy control too. He was having none of it. And he's not the first person I've met like that.

I'm on FB, but still relatively private even when it comes to my friends and family. I usually post photos and info I think some of them might find interesting. Even then it's not that often, but I find it a good way to stay connected to the people I want to.

So why are some so vehemently opposed to FB? Do they not understand how you can control your privacy? Do they not have friends? Are they ugly and not want photos of themselves shown? What?

Maybe Kingdorkness can shed some light on the subject.

Back