Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2987203957_9e9b57dfcc_b.jpg
Damn, that is awesome! What figure is the one sitting down, that is sick?!

Found this on the Toyrevil Blog:

Some 3A Toys-updates , courtesy of Ashley Wood's Bambablog:

TOMORROW KINGS [tagged]:
- Pre-order in November.
- there will be 5 Variations of the 1/6-scaled TK-figure (includes shirt, hair color, facial details etc).
- TK will be blind boxed. Will also be made available as a SET.
- Full Details pending.

3A ASSOCIATES CLUB [blogged]:
- Membership On-sale in December, limited to only 100 Members.
- Members will receive "a super cool figure" from a new line, a t-shirt, store discount, etc (TBD).

3A TOY-RELEASES & FORUM:
- Starting January 2009 - there will be a 3A release every month (sometimes even more - Remember there are still 2 more versions of MK2 BRAMBLE besides the recently released Deep Powder edition ~ *heh*)
- Look out for an updated 3A website to include forums.

IMHO:
DO NOT hesitate when 3A-Associates membership opens. If it is within your financial-means, go for it and don't whine about it later if you missed it. If, like me, you can't afford jack - then let us join cyber-hands and weep together while others reap the sweetness ..

Found this in Ashley Wood's blog today. Maybe somebody will be interested.

"Early next year 3A will release some female figs, now anyone that knows me knows I dont fluff around when it comes to representing the female in all her glory, 3A will be the same. I kinda think we made the best robot toys, well female figs are next for a renovation !
Posted by Ashley Wood at 10:21 PM''

Sounds exciting, huh?

Runadman, I'm considering on buying SDCC Bertie, does it kick ass? I kinda trying to understand, which one is better, SDCC or Dirty Deeds? I have a Desert rat already. Ofcourse it would be the best to have all three of them, but my paycheck is not coming to me twice per month :(((

"Early next year 3A will release some female figs, now anyone that knows me knows I dont fluff around when it comes to representing the female in all her glory, 3A will be the same. I kinda think we made the best robot toys, well female figs are next for a renovation !

Sounds exciting, huh?

Runadman, I'm considering on buying SDCC Bertie, does it kick ass? I kinda trying to understand, which one is better, SDCC or Dirty Deeds? I have a Desert rat already. Ofcourse it would be the best to have all three of them, but my paycheck is not coming to me twice per month :(((

Hopefully they'll release an amazon or two, including a zombie version.

I wonder what kind of 1/6 body they're gonna use for the females.

Sounds exciting, huh?

ZvR has the same accessories as Desert. Get DD.

Damn, that is awesome! What figure is the one sitting down, that is sick?!

Thats a bash with a custom head/helmet. ask dedguy.

ZvR has the same accessories as Desert. Get DD.

I know that, but DD is very difficult to catch now...There was a seller on ebay, selling one each five days for a two month (I actually bought Bertie Desert rat from him), but it seems now that, he ran out of them...And I was out of my toys quota at that time)) So, no DD for me..
And ZvR is five times more limited than DD version, only hundred of them were built. DD has the coolest blade ever, but if can't buy DD, I want ZvR definetely.

I still need a Desert Rat Bertie.

I do have the SDCC Zombie(the best one IMO) and DD Berties and let me say this.....I can not have one without the other. They look freaking sweet together! :rock

Heck I could not afford to get all three but I recently sold my Bramble to acquire the DD. Maybe I'm in the minority but I just think the Berties are waaaaaaaaay cooler than Bramble. Hopefully one day I can find another when I can afford it but for now, gots to have my Berties! :banana

I still am contemplating getting into the 12 inch figure line. What do you fellas think? Ashley Woods figs worth the $150 a pop??????

Posted at Toysrevil's Blog...

Ashley Wood previews 1/6th-scaled female figure to come in 2009. Dubbed AVA BODY V.1 - the blurred-out image shows a nigh-curvacious femme-form with gams stretched to eternity (heh) = a 3D-manifestation of Ashley's illustrated-ladies, and a welcomed new 1/6th-form for collectors, I'm sure (at the very least for me :p).

Amazons!!! :rock :rock :rock

AVA-3A.jpg

I like the figure as they are. Mort was only $130, so he was ok to get. With the new figures, I'll be getting one of those boxed sets if I can, depending on how much the #a Associates thingy costs! I want them all!!!

At least the ones I can afford. I know that I need to get a Noir before this company really really takes off and he goes into the Patient Zero range ($600+)!!!!

Back