Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDITED

Sorry, selling only in the commerce section when you have the right privileges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scalper! :rotfl

I see you dropped the price on eBay. Still no bites? Looks like a loose one just sold for $315. Looks like I should have waited:lol

you still got a good deal...think i'll put mine away for awhile....keep em mib..:cool:

New WWR robot called large Martin

large.jpg

Iz. You're a great guy but you got this thing for attention. Your post wasn't replied to. You know how many of mine aren't? Just move on and don't make a thing out of it.

It's got nothing to do with attention, it's about wanting to share something exciting with your friends and I thought they might like to know too. It might be helpful to tell me where it's been posted before rather than to say to move on or act it's old news.

If it makes you feel any better IJ, I saw your post was just plain not interested in it. It was new news to me, just not something I'd be interested in obtaining!

Alright Ill, don't get your panties in a bunch, your boy will help you out!!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1251773&postcount=1246
Not what I posted. I still love you ^^^^^es though. :D

Thats exactly what it is IJ. Many of my own threads/posts have been ignored and I'm not giving up on being an attention whore. YES I SAID IT! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!!! SAY WITH ME IJ!

WE ARE ATTENTION WHORES!!!! :chew
:lol :rotfl :rock

Back