Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!! Bramble is coming in October!!!

bramblemk2oc4.jpg

Anyone have pictures of Bertie with the Popbot statue? I think they would look great together. Oh, and I don't think i'm going to make it to September for sideshow to finially start shipping these badboys. I don't understand why it's taking so long when all the pieces are already made.

Is SS starting to ship Bertie in September? Seems a bit late. Mine is on it's way already.

From CS...

"Thank you for your e-mail to our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products. I am sorry for this confusion, please be advised the 'Bertie' Desert Combat 12 inch Figure is a pre-order item that is not expected to be available for shipping until sometime during the months of August or September. Please know that we are distributing this item for Threezero, and we are waiting on them to supply us with this item."

I guess it could be August but I just don't understand the hold up if they are already made.

Anyone have pictures of Bertie with the Popbot statue? I think they would look great together. Oh, and I don't think i'm going to make it to September for sideshow to finially start shipping these badboys. I don't understand why it's taking so long when all the pieces are already made.

2673215969_7cda9a2e38_o.jpg

Pop looks too small :p.

The two Robots on the sides are called Bertie and are from the book Zombies vs Robots and Zombies vs Robots vs Amazons by Ashley Wood.
The middle one is called Popbot and is also a design and a book by Ashley Wood about a rockstar kitty and here robot bodyguard.

They are $300 because they are 13", made by the incomparable Ashley Wood and because they are badass! :D

Yeah that is a bit weird since they have been shipping from bambaland already as far as I know so Sideshow should have it before August.

I think that typically there is a hold (usually 2-3 month delay with HT and Medicom figs) as the manufacturers would prefer to have people buy from them as opposed to buying through Sideshow. By holding onto them for a extra couple of months that would lead to increased direct sales... at least thats my guess.

Thanks for the picture Siona you're right Pop is too small. I guess that means we need a new one!:D:banana

Back