Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In celebration of all Ashley Wood fans uniting as an army of Robot/Zombie thirsty soldiers.................

Brought to you by...

Sickboy82 Productions

"ROBOTS NEVER LOOKED SEXIER!!!!"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lLYD_-A_X5E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lLYD_-A_X5E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

so hot that bambaland won't sell these two

I don't think I've ever been as turned on as I was watching that video just now. :drool

Holy crap that auction is nuts. Hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on a Blanc my collection lacks something without a commander.

We are an army of one, a unit, a crew, Ash minions!:borg

Gotta hate them flipper!:horse

I really wanted one of these Nom de plume or Noir de plume but missed my chance on getting one, not being home!
I wonder how many true collectors got one, I have seen a lot on e-bay!:mad:

That was the problem!! So many flippers got the Noir after the Nom prices went through thr roof!! And Noir for a few days after people got them was going for like $600!! Thank god he is at least back down at $350 & $400. Still to much, but much better than before.

Yeah, I saw that guy with the $1200 auction yesterday afternoon and wanted to send him a nasty message, but figured it was better to be able to keep my eBay privileges.

I paid $370 for my Noir. Most I've ever spent on one collectible and definitely the centerpiece of my Ashley Wood collection!

I paid $370 for my Noir. Most I've ever spent on one collectible and definitely the centerpiece of my Ashley Wood collection!

I have paid 350 without the shipping for Nom....Price killed me, but I HAD to do it. :(
Hate this scalpers, can't believe that we (as a collectors) have to hunt ebay and pay triple price for their profit...

Yeah well that's the problem aint it, people notice the high price these figs are getting and they want to get in on it too despite the fact that they wanted the fig for themselves.

I sold some AvP Preds for alot of money on here too but I paid pretty much the same as I got back for those.

I heard a great story though of someone on the kidrobot Board selling their Nom de Plume to another AW fan, I think it was ennui, but charged retail for it. That is what I like to hear.

Yeah, I hear what some of you are saying, to many haters out there!

I'm a newbie to this forum and I for one am a fan of Ash and been for some time now! I'm a big fan of 1/6 figures!!
I really wish I could get everything but I can't and I sure wont go to e-bay to buy. I rather put the money into Ash pocket and give it to the man who made this all come true for us then hit the bay.

I started way back collecting Brotherfree,Eric So, Michael Lau, Jason Sui figures etc etc., but I had a kid and things changed, life went its own way. So I had to give up some of the figures I really loved but kept a few to always remember.
Now my daughter is a little older and starting school soon and soon I can go back to work and start my collection all over again, but for now I must be picky. But Ashleys work is what I really love now, I mean I also love other artist work that I collect but Ash work stands out from it all. I have a few Ash books and a few of his prints as well. Maybe some day I can meet the man and say thanks for everything and talk for bit!~ Also maybe getting a painting some day!

World War Robot Rules!!

Yeah well that's the problem aint it, people notice the high price these figs are getting and they want to get in on it too despite the fact that they wanted the fig for themselves.

I sold some AvP Preds for alot of money on here too but I paid pretty much the same as I got back for those.

I heard a great story though of someone on the kidrobot Board selling their Nom de Plume to another AW fan, I think it was ennui, but charged retail for it. That is what I like to hear.

Everyone is out to make a buck. As long as I can break even, I don't mind selling. Bad thing is I always seem to pay top dollar for figs then I open them and there goes any chance of breaking even...lol.

I've got a lot of free time this weekend so I hope to spend some time getting some photos. I still haven't figured out where I'm going to keep my Bertie's. They are currently clustered up on my desk.

Back