Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to update that I manage to get one of the Hugh Jackman. Alot of thanks to Radgaster and Antman for their help. I also mentioned to Jervy i.e. Seller that you guys are interested and copied the link here for his reference. Suggest you talk to him, he is a nice guy.

Just want to update that I manage to get one of the Hugh Jackman. Alot of thanks to Radgaster and Antman for their help. I also mentioned to Jervy i.e. Seller that you guys are interested and copied the link here for his reference. Suggest you talk to him, he is a nice guy.

Glad you got one :)

Thanks for the help bro. Now waiting to paint this. Doing some research on how to achieve realistic skin painting. Really excited.

Maybe it's time to spawn its own thread so we can wait in anticipation on what a coat of paint will look like on this bad boy bust.

Ok good point

Just got a weapon x dynamic forces bust and it's awesome I'll get some pics in here ASAP.
Just wondering which licensed non sideshow statues do you guys think are awesome?
Saw a very cool wolvie vs sabretooth in the snow dio on eBay

My Wolverine LSF arrived from Kevin today. Very happy with mine as it looks like the proto IMO (partly I think as wolverine got a respray from Kevin :)). Interestingly my wife did not freak out...indeed she preferred it to the PFs and was encouraging me to sell them and basically focus on a few LSFs and my original comic art!! I was shocked lol. My 6 year old son also came back from school and stood open mouthed for about 10 seconds when he spotted this piece. Probably says it all lol!

Finally I had a real problem trying to match this huge statue with another piece. I tried the batman 1:1 bust first but it just didnt look right...

I wondered what 1/4 scale piece would have the brawn, bulk, biceps and height to match this...then realised...AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Just need a 1/4 scale GG black widow added to this with a custom terrain base and I will be sorted

Your wife is awesome !!!

yes she didnt freak out at all. However I have a slight suspicion that she may see this as a valid way of decluttering the house lol. Not that I mind if I can get a batman LSF in the future lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Wolverine LSF arrived from Kevin today. Very happy with mine as it looks like the proto IMO (partly I think as wolverine got a respray from Kevin :)). Interestingly my wife did not freak out...indeed she preferred it to the PFs and was encouraging me to sell them and basically focus on a few LSFs and my original comic art!! I was shocked lol. My 6 year old son also came back from school and stood open mouthed for about 10 seconds when he spotted this piece. Probably says it all

It's a trap

My Wolverine LSF arrived from Kevin today. Very happy with mine as it looks like the proto IMO (partly I think as wolverine got a respray from Kevin :)). Interestingly my wife did not freak out...indeed she preferred it to the PFs and was encouraging me to sell them and basically focus on a few LSFs and my original comic art!! I was shocked lol. My 6 year old son also came back from school and stood open mouthed for about 10 seconds when he spotted this piece. Probably says it all lol!

Finally I had a real problem trying to match this huge statue with another piece. I tried the batman 1:1 bust first but it just didnt look right...

I wondered what 1/4 scale piece would have the brawn, bulk, biceps and height to match this...then realised...AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Just need a 1/4 scale GG black widow added to this with a custom terrain base and I will be sorted

Wow it's so weird to see Wolvie in somebody else's collection but I know he's gone to a good home.

I'm so glad you like the paintjob on the face ;)

He looks fantastic!!! Kevin is definitely a master!!

Thank you, brother!

Wow looks fantastic :) congratulations.
Love the paint on it

Thanks, Ant! Have you gotten yours btw?

It's a trap

Agreed... Careful, Daryl! LOL

Back