Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe should have a poll on which Wolverine is the best, have vote count... For me, base on sculpt and overall is the LSF, paying no mind to the size. Time will tell, it's a matter of time before another Wolv is created.

The smartest post I have read so far. Common sense always beats fanboyism. Good job, my friend!

Lmao Bowen they are irrelevant.

The entire question of which is the best Wolverine collectible is irrelevant :lol

Surely its a matter of personal choice no? :dunno I mean, jpsarri has made it clear he is not a big fan of the Wolvie LSF and that's his opinion so lets respect that.

As I mentioned earlier, my Wolvie collection has only ever consisted of the PF and the LSF and I sold the PF a while back so that leaves me with the LSF. For me, it will always be the definitive Wolvie collectible, it has size, presence, detail and is painted pretty well, personally I cant see too much coming close to it unless they bring out another comic half scale maybe...the closest thing I've seen that could equal the LSF is the Hugh Jackman custom bust which is posted a few pages back I think...that particular bust all painted up and with real metal claws would look epic!!! Other than that there is a new custom Wolvie Vs Ninja Custom Diorama piece that everyone is raving about that looks to be one of the best Wolvie pieces i've seen in 1/4 scale coming out later this year

Although a poll would be a better idea, it would slightly be of a disadvantage to the LSF as not many people have owned this piece in their collection as to have the LSF inhand is completely different to seeing it in pics or vids...unlike say the PF Wolvie....everyone has had that one :lol

The entire question of which is the best Wolverine collectible is irrelevant :lol

Surely its a matter of personal choice no? :dunno I mean, jpsarri has made it clear he is not a big fan of the Wolvie LSF and that's his opinion so lets respect that.

As I mentioned earlier, my Wolvie collection has only ever consisted of the PF and the LSF and I sold the PF a while back so that leaves me with the LSF. For me, it will always be the definitive Wolvie collectible, it has size, presence, detail and is painted pretty well, personally I cant see too much coming close to it unless they bring out another comic half scale maybe...the closest thing I've seen that could equal the LSF is the Hugh Jackman custom bust which is posted a few pages back I think...that particular bust all painted up and with real metal claws would look epic!!! Other than that there is a new custom Wolvie Vs Ninja Custom Diorama piece that everyone is raving about that looks to be one of the best Wolvie pieces i've seen in 1/4 scale coming out later this year

Although a poll would be a better idea, it would slightly be of a disadvantage to the LSF as not many people have owned this piece in their collection as to have the LSF inhand is completely different to seeing it in pics or vids...unlike say the PF Wolvie....everyone has had that one :lol

You are a true gentleman and I agree wholeheartedly with you. You are bringing great points to the table and I can see where you coming from. A poll would never be fair enough for the entirety of collectors. Let's just agree to disagree. ;)

The LSF is undoubtedly an amazing statue with great presence if you have room and the cash to own it. But it is harsh to imply that it is an intrinsically better sculpt than other smaller pieces. The LSF itself has had known issues (no unmasked head, tailoring issues, paint matching between arms and head, the fit to the base). Basically it's not a perfect world and people have there own favourites. To me the pose of the LSF is not particularly different to the pf and the ex of that came with the great logan head of course as standard

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are a true gentleman and I agree wholeheartedly with you. You are bringing great points to the table and I can see where you coming from. A poll would never be fair enough for the entirety of collectors. Let's just agree to disagree. ;)

No :nono The LSF is the best Wolvie collectible my friend :lecture

:lol :lol :lol only kidding bro :)

its like I said earlier about the word GRAIL being subjective. Anyone can call a piece a grail these days but the word grail can mean so many different things to so many different people. I am predominately an Iron Man fan, and there are hundreds of Iron Man collectibles out there...doesn't mean to say that I love all of them...this hobby is all about tastes and preferences...if we like something and finances allowing, we usually buy it...if we dont like something, we don't buy it....and move on :lol simples :)

Wow this thread has gotten busy whilst I've been in work

I think a poll would be a good idea :) my top 5

1, lsf
2,pf (when matched with sabretooth)
3 hcg epic scale
4, wolverine life size bust
5, x- force dio

That Being said I do love the new koto and will be a day one order

Haven't seen the wolvie vs sabretooth in person yet so can't say

Oh and Bowens there's a few I want logan on cliff, old man logan and weapon x

So all on all I like then all apart from the odd one don't like the face on the attakus

And don't get me started on customs some amazing stuff out there :)

Wish I had never sold my exclusive wolverine pf

suza7eha.jpg

Currently looking at getting the lsf for a decent price

Yeah a seen that but a saw one in America for under £1000 but it's the tax

Have a friend out there who might enable to pick it up for me

He did do ;) ordered this from Lee on Thursday and it's due for delivery tomorrow , Can't wait after being let down by MB last year.
He still has it on pre order though!

That's awesome news :) congratulations mine came from lee and it was perfect
Exciting times make sure you put pics up :)

The LSF is a fantastic statue, no question. But I honestly think people choose it as the best Wolverine statue simply because of its size and presence....and yes, the fact that it comes from Sideshow. There, I said it. You shrink the LSF down to 1:6 or blow up this new Sosa Wolverine (or any other decent 1:6 Wolverine) to 1:2, and there'll be a whole new best Wolverine statue. Guaranteed.

Size. Presence. Fanboys....Oops,I mean Sideshow. That's why the LSF Wolverine is the best....so far.

The LSF is a fantastic statue, no question. But I honestly think people choose it as the best Wolverine statue simply because of its size and presence....and yes, the fact that it comes from Sideshow. There, I said it. You shrink the LSF down to 1:6 or blow up this new Sosa Wolverine (or any other decent 1:6 Wolverine) to 1:2, and there'll be a whole new best Wolverine statue. Guaranteed.

Size. Presence. Fanboys....Oops,I mean Sideshow. That's why the LSF Wolverine is the best....so far.

I'm not crazy about the head sculpt on the LSF. My personal preference is for smaller "hair fins" on his mask. Overall, it's still very nice looking...sometimes size does matter, I guess.

Back