Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who likes the Wolvie LSF so much that he bought 4 of them :rock :lol :lol

3u2u2yvu.jpg

I really like that custom unmasked head...very nice!

Frankly, the best one for me is the Sideshow Wolverine vs Sabretooth, although it is a dio.

Wolverine LSF FTW

Not because I'm a fanboy. I dig Bowen and Koto as well. There may have been some bunk paint apps and issues but this is the same for all statues and companies alike. There's plenty of detail in this piece and the pose is Wolverine at his best. If they would have released two portraits as planned and an ES it would be sold out and 3-4k to even place your hands on one

Pound for pound Koto's Sosa's stuff is up there for sure. I agree it's all a preference. I sold my Koto Wolvie to get SSC Wolvie and Tooth PF's. The Wolvie mask PF head sculpt seems a little vampiic to me (dont have the EX). The sheer size of things is also about preference. Once I started getting into PF's my 1/6 collection looked kind of off due to my displays.

I know someone who's a huge MvC fan so his favorite is the Wolverine 1/3 and he has every right! Art is subjective and so are statues. :)

Pound for pound Koto's Sosa's stuff is up there for sure. I agree it's all a preference. I sold my Koto Wolvie to get SSC Wolvie and Tooth PF's. The Wolvie mask PF head sculpt seems a little vampiic to me (dont have the EX). The sheer size of things is also about preference. Once I started getting into PF's my 1/6 collection looked kind of off due to my displays.

I know someone who's a huge MvC fan so his favorite is the Wolverine 1/3 and he has every right! Art is subjective and so are statues. :)

Its not preference its science:lecture

Lol Koto wolverine is legendary!

Its not preference its science:lecture

Lol Koto wolverine is legendary!

Heck yeah! :rock2

Roberto, you sure your friend who owns 4 LSF does not work for SS? hahaha

wolvie2.jpg
Guys,Has anyone had issues with brown/black spots on the fabric of Wolverine?
Mine has one right on the top of the knee and visually its annnyoing as hell!
The back leg also doesnt sit correctly on the base but i can live with that.
Dont want to be too fussy but at what it cost it should be perfect!

View attachment 95870
Guys,Has anyone had issues with brown/black spots on the fabric of Wolverine?
Mine has one right on the top of the knee and visually its annnyoing as hell!
The back leg also doesnt sit correctly on the base but i can live with that.
Dont want to be too fussy but at what it cost it should be perfect!

Hey Brett, congrats on the Wolvie pal :clap I've heard of various back legs not fitting into the base flush so that's not a rarity, however, regarding the black spots...none on mine im afraid and none that I've heard of in any of the reviews or threads here :dunno what do you think your gonna do? Like you said, high end collectibles such as the LSF lines should be arriving perfect as can be...

Not much i can do mate ,Lee will offer a full refund but dont want to go down that route.
Think i'll have a closer look at it after work and see if it can be cleaned up at all without doing any damage.
Pics to follow!

That's the downside of fabrics, especially bright color fabric where any little dirt or imperfection just pops out... Especially if it's in the front region. Hopefully you can just clean it, good luck mate...

You absolutely right Roberto, at 2k, these guys should be top notch... :mad:

Not much i can do mate ,Lee will offer a full refund but dont want to go down that route.
Think i'll have a closer look at it after work and see if it can be cleaned up at all without doing any damage.
Pics to follow!

Yea, I know what you mean. There's no worse feeling of receiving something that you've been waiting ages for plus at a great price, only to find something wrong with it :( once you see it inhand you become attached to it...

That's the downside of fabrics, especially bright color fabric where any little dirt or imperfection just pops out... Especially if it's in the front region. Hopefully you can just clean it, good luck mate...

You absolutely right Roberto, at 2k, these guys should be top notch... :mad:

hopefully it will come out but these fabrics are so delicate not to mention easy to stain and sometimes trying to get a small mark out can infact make it worse :horror just think, if it were a black fabric and a white spot how easy a fix that would be...yellow or white are two of the worse colours to get a stubborn stain out of :gah:

Pics to follow!

Be careful! I tried to remove a small stain from the original capt america pf using non-bio stain removers but if anything it faded the area further!! In the end I sold the piece as I could never look at it without seeing the stain or slightly faded area around it!! I know OCD but it drove me mad:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Brett it's a shame about the cloth in wolvie hope it gets sorted.
How is it other than those spots ?

Its a great piece so much more dynamic than my other LSF (MK3)!
Its got me thinking on DOOM LSF next but i think i may be able to take a pass on the MK7 due to the pose.
That spot is really frustrating though! I dont think i will attempt to clean it as it appears to be quite deep, not actually on the surface of the fabric if that makes sense?

Hi Brett it's a shame about the cloth in wolvie hope it gets sorted.
How is it other than those spots ?

Yeah mine isn't perfectly clean on the seams bit sure if it's normal but really adds to the statue.
It's such a wow moment when it's put together.

Back