Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Ant....Yea, that is the effect of the weathering Ant...mine has that too and it makes it look more authentic and realistic in my opinion.

@ Brett....shame you might miss out on the MKVII LSF mate, it would look awesome with the MKIII. Sounds like your getting the LSF bug! :lol they are really phenomenal pieces and you can see why they are so addictive...they literally are at the top end of collectibles

that looks like a midget on steroids. The LSF is EASILY the best. That Jackman is cool, but I can't see a movie version as being the best ever. Has to be a comic version.

Well, Wolverine is 5'3" and about 200 pounds, so "midget on steroids" sounds good to me. :lol

To say that something is "EASILY the best" (in caps for emphasis, no less), I salute your single-minded and unyielding POV. Indeed, the LSF is perfect for many a collector. It does a fine job I feel, just not enough to stand atop my list. First, it doesn't capture Wolverine's feral nature to my satisfaction. Reading comics growing up, I got hooked on the berserker and adamantium rage. LSF is more stoic. Maybe if his head were tilted forward and his teeth bared. On top of that, I'm not a fan of fabric on the body of my statue. I do agree with you on movie versions. Don't really like 'em.

Well, Wolverine is 5'3" and about 200 pounds, so "midget on steroids" sounds good to me. :lol

To say that something is "EASILY the best" (in caps for emphasis, no less), I salute your single-minded and unyielding POV. Indeed, the LSF is perfect for many a collector. It does a fine job I feel, just not enough to stand atop my list. First, it doesn't capture Wolverine's feral nature to my satisfaction. Reading comics growing up, I got hooked on the berserker and adamantium rage. LSF is more stoic. Maybe if his head were tilted forward and his teeth bared. On top of that, I'm not a fan of fabric on the body of my statue. I do agree with you on movie versions. Don't really like 'em.

I totally agree with you, Gomur. It is always a pleasure to read your smart and insightful comments, brother!

I totally agree with you, Gomur. It is always a pleasure to read your smart and insightful comments, brother!

Thanks JPsarri and likewise! Not to say that our 1/6 scale brethren can't go overboard with praising ** INSERT STATUE ** as the "end all and be all", but with this thread I've heard so much of that nonsense touting the LSF Wolverine. No insult directed at the level-headed owners of that magnificent piece. Maybe I spend too much time on these forums, but my tolerance for such rigid thinkers isn't as high as it used to be. :gah:

Thanks JPsarri and likewise! Not to say that our 1/6 scale brethren can't go overboard with praising ** INSERT STATUE ** as the "end all and be all", but with this thread I've heard so much of that nonsense touting the LSF Wolverine. No insult directed at the level-headed owners of that magnificent piece. Maybe I spend too much time on these forums, but my tolerance for such rigid thinkers isn't as high as it used to be. :gah:

I know what you're saying. After all, we collect for fun and not as a competition. Different folks, different strokes. ;)

Awesome bust Ant :clap definitely one of my favourite Wolvie pieces by Sideshow. Shame about the news regarding that custom Hugh Jackman bust and needing a minimum of 200 posts on that forum to place an order :(

Back