Best wolverine statue evar!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blame Ant and Andy but the Wolverine LSF is on its way. Good news it's Dark Spideys so it's got a custom paint job. Thanks Kevin? Now I need the custom head for you to paint lol (seriously anyone who has the details on that PM me)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I blame Ant and Andy but the Wolverine LSF is on its way. Good news it's Dark Spideys so it's got a custom paint job. Thanks Kevin? Now I need the custom head lol.

I'm happy to take part responsibility for this :)

That paint job on the head is phenomenal

You'll love it and the custom head looks fantastic hoping to get mine in a few weeks

I blame Ant and Andy but the Wolverine LSF is on its way. Good news it's Dark Spideys so it's got a custom paint job. Thanks Kevin? Now I need the custom head for you to paint lol (seriously anyone who has the details on that PM me)

I'm happy to take part responsibility for this :)

That paint job on the head is phenomenal

You'll love it and the custom head looks fantastic hoping to get mine in a few weeks

:lol :lol awesome news Daryl and great choice my friend!! Really shocked you actually got this cos it's your first LSF right? And I thought you were downsizing your collection :lol seriously though, it's an awesome piece and as Ant says, the custom head will make it look even better...it's been ages since I last saw my Wolvie LSF...it's been in the box since May of last year :horror

This is what you got to look forward to...
9y5usepa.jpg

y7e8ysav.jpg

syvymegu.jpg

va4y3ezy.jpg

:lol :lol awesome news Daryl and great choice my friend!! Really shocked you actually got this cos it's your first LSF right? And I thought you were downsizing your collection :lol seriously though, it's an awesome piece and as Ant says, the custom head will make it look even better...it's been ages since I last saw my Wolvie LSF...it's been in the box since May of last year :horror

This is what you got to look forward to...
9y5usepa.jpg

y7e8ysav.jpg

syvymegu.jpg

va4y3ezy.jpg

Still looks awesome Andy :) temped by the alternate head ?

My collection doesn't downsize really. Rather new items displace older less favoured ones. In this case I have created space elsewhere for my batman life sized bust and packed away my Darth Malgus pf ex (selling at some point). Sooner or later I will have to choose between marvel and DC of course. Already thinking I will have to reduce my avengers for x men.

If a bats LSF turns up wolverine may have to go for example. There is hope... A new office is likely at some point over the next few years with a new display case.

Last edited:
My collection doesn't downsize really. Rather new items displace older less favoured ones. In this case I have created space elsewhere for my batman life sized bust and packed away my Darth Malgus pf ex (selling at some point). Sooner or later I will have to choose between marvel and DC of course. Already thinking I will have to reduce my avengers for x men.

If a bats LSF turns up wolverine may have to go for example. There is hope... A new office is likely at some point over the next few years with a new display case.

Yea, I think for most collectors that's pretty much the most common reason for parting with existing pieces, to make room for more bigger and better incoming. Well all I can say is once you get a taste of the LSF line that its always hard to look back at 1/4 scales again :lol They really are the cream of the crop when it comes to collectibles in my opinion...size, detail, presence...looking forward to your pics once it arrives:rock

Yea, I think for most collectors that's pretty much the most common reason for parting with existing pieces, to make room for more bigger and better incoming. Well all I can say is once you get a taste of the LSF line that its always hard to look back at 1/4 scales again :lol They really are the cream of the crop when it comes to collectibles in my opinion...size, detail, presence...looking forward to your pics once it arrives:rock

You sir, are a poison for LSF... You sure you don't work for SS and influencing us on LSF, :rotfl... Just kiddin mate

You sir, are a poison for LSF... You sure you don't work for SS and influencing us on LSF, :rotfl... Just kiddin mate

:lol Nice one Asdf :clap Mind you, I wish I did work for Sideshow - that way I wouldn't have to pay so many bloody taxes on getting the statues brought over to the UK! :lecture :lol

KingGrayskull, if you're reading this thread, your PM box is full so I can't reply to your query about that Wolverine bust pic I posted.

Anyone here managed to get the Hugh Jackman bust. Anyone here whom is an active member at Wetacollectors whom can help? Would really like to paint this.

Thanks for the info. Send u a pm Antman, really hope to get one to paint. If I can something like HT stuff with realistic skin and eyes.

Hi Ant i would also like get this bust.....whats the price and how can i purchase this amazing piece

Hi Ant, I am looking forward to see how realistic that bust looks after the paint app. It looks pretty spot on.

Back