• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw that, I am still pressing charges. If he really was sorry as he claims he could at least contact us.

Luis

Like i said you do what you got to do!!! this is ^^^^ed up!!! he was scamming you guys Knowing what he was doing! which is why he didnt contact you guys!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

614capture_tombstone01.jpg

Like i said you do what you got to do!!! this is ^^^^ed up!!! he was scamming you guys Knowing what he was doing! which is why he didnt contact you guys!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

By the way P!tu, thank you very much for trying to help us. That was very nice of you.

Like I said countless times before, I am more upset about not getting my figure that about the money. :lol

Luis

Unleash hell is right!!!!

Bring this ^^^^er down!!!! With every legal option you guys can find!!!

Good job p!tu.

Yeah right, let me scam people left and right and when I get caught I will use my feel-sorry-for-my-old-and-sick-mom card. That way I will touch their hearts and they will leave me alone. He thinks that Paypal will just give us our money and he will be billed by it? That's it? End of story?

We are all adults here, we all know that there are consequences to every action. He will learn his.

Luis

Wow..... Just read the apology letter. What a piece of ^^^^!!! He even came out and apologized for it! And now he wants the credit card companies to pay us back INSTEAD of him?!?!?? What a tard!!!

I say whoever can, PRESS charges!!!! No mercy!!!

Luckily he only got $50 from me, but I feel bad for others who spent more :(

This is what Paypal states after you open a claim:

Our investigation will be made on a best-effort basis and PayPal cannot
guarantee funds recovery. For more information about how PayPal
investigates complaints, please review the User Agreement.

So in other word, good luck to us. Luckily we paid with a CC, but what about the ones that paid with Paypal balance? I guess they are really screwed.

Luis

Wow..... Just read the apology letter. What a piece of ^^^^!!! He even came out and apologized for it! And now he wants the credit card companies to pay us back INSTEAD of him?!?!?? What a tard!!!

I say whoever can, PRESS charges!!!! No mercy!!!

Luckily he only got $50 from me, but I feel bad for others who spent more :(

Can someone post this letter?

so i made another video Telling the world he is a ****** and i Banned him from collecting! :rock:rock

This is what Paypal states after you open a claim:

Our investigation will be made on a best-effort basis and PayPal cannot
guarantee funds recovery. For more information about how PayPal
investigates complaints, please review the User Agreement.

So in other word, good luck to us. Luckily we paid with a CC, but what about the ones that paid with Paypal balance? I guess they are really screwed.

Luis

Bull****. They charge good money just to broker our deals, what are we paying them for? Nothing?

Got This From Him today:

hello every one this is bronxbeasst im wrighting to tell you i know what i did was wrong and you have every right to be angry the guilt has ben eating me up i cant eat sleep or think right and im always nervouse well i know you want your money back so i was going to tell you to please claim it whit paypal or your credit card companys i will be honest just dont want this to go to a next level i have ben thinking of my 67 year old mom who depends on me and how much i mean to her i dont want her to get sick on me and pass away becuase of my stupidity so i beg you all to look in your hearts and dont take this to any authorites if you claim through pay pal or bank card you should get your money back and i will be billied for it im beging you if not for me do it for her i will never do anything like this again please evey one does mistakes and i did a very dum one and i know it, my life and hers lay in your hands im not trying to make any one feel any guilt cause you shouldnt you have the right to do as you please but i hope you give me a chance for forgivnes and you will never hear or see of me again

SCREW THAT! If you have to, contact the authorities. the guy is a thief and should be dealt with accordingly.

pitu please stop bringing in scammers from your youtube and other sites. :lol just kidding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back