• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope for all of you guys to get your money back .It`s really a shame .he didn`t even bother to tell ``i`ll refund your money`` ....

guy-fawkes-effigy.jpg

i don`t get it ...i feel like i`ve been scamed too , is there any chance that paypal will not make the refund ? or any doubts ?

so...what is the meaning to use paypal if they cannot guarantee the most important part ? in other words buy whatever you want , get ripped by all the scammers and then maybe we will make you a refund...

I really feel for you guys hope you get your money back the guy is just pure scum doing this to you. :mad:

Paypals no-holds-barred rules on off eBay transactions are obviously designed to make more revenue by forcing people to use eBay. If you want any sort of protection what am I to do? Ask every seller, yeah sure, I will buy it, now post it on eBay and give me a heads up when its ready for me!

Paypals no-holds-barred rules on off eBay transactions are obviously designed to make more revenue by forcing people to use eBay. If you want any sort of protection what am I to do? Ask every seller, yeah sure, I will buy it, now post it on eBay and give me a heads up when its ready for me!

:banghead :banghead :banghead

ebay ? :sick

I would tell you to move along :lol

its be bouse EBAY owens PAYPAL ...

The biggest problem is that people saw he had 10+ positive feedback. Under normal circumstances I'd say they guy is OK. And that is why I went ahead with the deal...I was a little suspecious he went so low, but I figured he needed the cash and was just trying to get rid of these quickly.

Same here. I was suspicious as well because his grammar was...very poor and he asked me several times in a two hour period if I was interested. I checked his post count and his feedback and just assumed that he had a trade lined up and needed $$$.

He got $110 from me.

Ok, EVERYONE who he stole from, take his address and go file a complaint with https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I contacted the local police dept. and this is one of the options they recommended. I guess if a single person/company gets multiple complaints, they investigate and if the $$$ is high it is a Federal crime.

Last edited:
so...what is the meaning to use paypal if they cannot guarantee the most important part ? in other words buy whatever you want , get ripped by all the scammers and then maybe we will make you a refund...

Because its an easy and simple way to transfer money to just about anyone, anywhere in the world, without directly exposing any of your financial information.

The reason you use a Credit Card with Paypal is to cover yourself in case things go wrong.

I've read cases were ppl did get their money back direct via Paypal and other cases were they didn't. I'll be very surprised if all here get money back from Paypal, most will likely only get it back from their credit card company. Who in turn I suspect will get it back from Paypal and if the amount is large enough, then Paypal may well go after it from the person involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back