*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actor that played the slendermorph says he's tired of the Hate...

robert-bobroczkyi-plays-romulus-human-xenomorph-engineer-hybrid-1723921638.jpg

Am I the only one that hated the head design of this alien and its super large gigantic mouth

View attachment 721149
I just wish they gave us at least a couple of diagonal or horizontal tendons on the mouth. Right now it looks like pulling apart a stuffed crust pizza.

Actually, even melted cheese has more variation in the thickness of the strands.

Gosh damn hearing QT talk about watching ALIENS opening night. :rock

The only thing that I didn’t agree with QT and I know he was kind of joking, but when he said he couldn’t believe a movie with Arnold, T1, could be so good. Did he not see Conan which came before T1?

Well Weyland keeping secrets notwithstanding wasn’t LV-426 the first place they were experimenting on eggs or am I forgetting an entire movie lol.

But now they were in this station being experimented on due to Big Chap’s capture?

One of the reasons I hate the black goo so much is because we as humans today have already started to genetically experiment on each other.

This will obviously yield some wacky results but you’re going to tell me that hundreds of years in the future they don’t do careful genetic engineering and instead just haphazardly mix black goo with humans to possibly create a super soldier wut lol

It’s like Weyland is all over the place with wacky androids and bizarre experiments with little science behind it to back it up.

For a military industrial complex organization they suck lol

Last edited:
Well just to muddy the waters I'll go on record as saying I am one of the people who was disappointed with Ash's visuals. Very "Rogue One" level in that it was mostly passable but not at all convincing. Except RO was eight years ago. Why are tentpole releases still not up to par with youtube deepfakes? Very frustrating.

Did it ruin his scenes? No. Just like the obvious puppet in Alien 3 didn't ruin Bishop's scenes. But like Alien 3 I was always very aware of what I was looking at.
It's a shame, because unlike with RO I thought they did a great job capturing Ian Holm's likeness and making him look like he was physically really there... but the awful lip syncing and weird jerky head movements just completely ruined the illusion for me.

Well Weyland keeping secrets notwithstanding wasn’t LV-426 the first place they were experimenting on eggs or am I forgetting an entire movie lol.
On LV-426 the colonists were just terraforming. They only studied facehuggers after Burke gave them Ripley's coordinates to the derelict and then Newt's dad went and got impregnated and that would have happened 37 years after Romulus.

Bizarre... I saw it at the Avco at the 7:30 showing.
Good thing Cameron didn't hear you complaining about film grain on your way out!

Wor-Gar: "That film was so grainy!"

Cameron: "Move out of the basement you loser!"

Wor-Gar: "Oh go explore the ocean you jerk!"

Cameron: "Yeah well--hmmmm."

On LV-426 the colonists were just terraforming. They only studied facehuggers after Burke gave them Ripley's coordinates to the derelict and then Newt's dad went and got impregnated and that would have happened 37 years after Romulus.
I believe Aliens is 20 years after AR.

Back