*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The timeline is the kicker IMO for this movie all this is happening to Rain including the ending meanwhile Ripley is still floating in space in cryo sleep years before she reaches the colony in Aliens . Crazy to think how old would Rain be if she wasn’t in cryo sleep herself :unsure:

Last edited:
I'm guessing "Fox" is already in negotiations for Fede to take on a new Predator.

At this rate, Fede will be doing the next Star Wars movie in no time.
Oh yea sure. Announce another project from Star Wars like they always do and never hear about it again. How many projects did they announce? Like 50?
I’m sure the new rey movie will come out tho. She’s the most popular character after all

I'm guessing "Fox" is already in negotiations for Fede to take on a new Predator.
Could be, but the standalone Badlands is already to be helmed by Trachtenberg. Unsure if Prey 2 will be directed by him as well.

At this rate, Fede will be doing the next Star Wars movie in no time.
:rock

1724183311821.png

That reminds me of the acid spitting aliens from Alien 3 and Resurrection. Their blood is acidic, but it generally doesn't seem healthy to be hacking up blood - even for Xenomorphs. I mean, what was it, Xeno-tuburcolosis?

Back