*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I've always found it fascinating that the company patched up Morse' leg and took him with them instead of just executing him after they lost their prize.

Good catch, I never understood why that happened now you mention it :unsure:

61% drop in its 2nd weekend.

I think sci-fi generally doesn't do so well in theaters. Although, I'm surprised at Romulus' success during its opening weekend.

And I've always found it fascinating that the company patched up Morse' leg and took him with them instead of just executing him after they lost their prize.
They Gotta check and see if he’s impregnated.

Then Torture for info and then 2 to the head.

That’s what I always assumed :lol

They Gotta check and see if he’s impregnated.

Then Torture for info and then 2 to the head.

That’s what I always assumed :lol
I always assumed the company to be amoral rather than evil. They won't care if they get some folk killed in persuit of their goals that they consider to be more valuable but they arent going just outright torture and murder if they get nothing out of it, and will even pay people medical care etc if it maintains their reputation. Once Ripley was lost they likely went to damage control and questioning everyone in search of tips to potential alternative sources of Xeno material. For them it was basically over.

I always assumed the company to be amoral rather than evil. They won't care if they get some folk killed in persuit of their goals that they consider to be more valuable but they arent going just outright torture and murder if they get nothing out of it, and will even pay people medical care etc if it maintains their reputation. Once Ripley was lost they likely went to damage control and questioning everyone in search of tips to potential alternative sources of Xeno material. For them it was basically over.
That's how I like to imagine it as well. To me the Company is much more interesting if they aren't straight up cartoonishly evil.

im glad to see this movie breathed life into the franchise again. Seeing alot of people lovin this. Like I said ALien and predator is a franchise that you can't kill no matter how bad a movie you put out. Kinda like Godzilla.

im glad to see this movie breathed life into the franchise again. Seeing alot of people lovin this. Like I said ALien and predator is a franchise that you can't kill no matter how bad a movie you put out. Kinda like Godzilla.
I think the reason is that the monsters are the product, not the story. Bad entries may lose money but people will show up for more anyway as they want iconic monsters. Great entries though will throw oil on that flame and demand for more will be very profitable. You can't kill these franchises but they will either flicker like a candle or light up the horizon like a fireball, it is up to the execs which they prefer.

I like the design.

Yeah, same. It's weird, I've gotten into sneakers this year. Bought a few classic Air Jordans on sale from Nike. Never pre-ordered sneakers, though. I just hope scalers and bots don't buy out the stock.

Unsure if I'll actually wear these or just put them on display next to some Hot Toys.

The exclusive Romubok sneakers drop in about one hour. Hopefully, I won’t have to Remus the refresh button and I’ll get it easy :horror . Anyone else going for it?

https://www.reebok.com/p/100214359/...ffiliate&utm_source=ascend&clickId=4835666974
Well for the fun of it I set my alarm just to see if I could put them in my cart even though I wasn't really planning on ordering but the site kept crashing and finally said Sold Out. Hope you got a pair.

I'm fine not owning these because:

1. They'd be kind of a bizarre expensive collectible to have as my one piece of memorabilia from this entire series (lol)

and

2. I googled Cailee's shoe size and holy crap she's tiny. 5'1'' with a size 6 shoe. Practically doll shoes, lol. If I was going to order I wouldn't want them in my own size because I'd want to imagine them as proper replicas from the film. But the smallest Reebok offered was a women's 7, so they wouldn't have been screen accurate anyway.

If I was going to order I wouldn't want them in my own size because I'd want to imagine....

shoe-sniff-you-dont-mess-around-with-jim.gif

Well for the fun of it I set my alarm just to see if I could put them in my cart even though I wasn't really planning on ordering but the site kept crashing and finally said Sold Out. Hope you got a pair.

I'm fine not owning these because:

1. They'd be kind of a bizarre expensive collectible to have as my one piece of memorabilia from this entire series (lol)

and

2. I googled Cailee's shoe size and holy crap she's tiny. 5'1'' with a size 6 shoe. Practically doll shoes, lol. If I was going to order I wouldn't want them in my own size because I'd want to imagine them as proper replicas from the film. But the smallest Reebok offered was a women's 7, so they wouldn't have been screen accurate anyway.

Nope, didn't get it lmao. I did get to the product page, but it looks like the scalpers/bots bought out the entire stock in a matter of seconds. The men sizes were weird. No 9.5 (which is what I wear). So, nothing would've fit me, anyway.

I guess it would've been pretty strange as a collectible. Yeah, the actress is really short :lol

Was able to get an order in for my size (10.5). Site is complete garbage lol. I also considered going with the smallest size for that replica aspect/smaller shelf footprint.

Back