*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're now back in stock! I think they got the site issues sorted out. Just got an order in for 7.5 (not going to fit lol)

The box looks kind of cool:

Alienbox.jpg

Shoesinbox-scaled.jpg

shoesnbox-scaled.jpg

https://bloody-disgusting.com/the-f...asing-limited-edition-alien-romulus-sneakers/

@Khev
Congrats! I didn't want to be the weird "foot" guy so I ordered a pair of her screen accurate boxers instead.

Congrats! I didn't want to be the weird "foot" guy so I ordered a pair of her screen accurate boxers instead.
I did one better. I was at the premiere when I saw a life size replica of the actress, so I naturally nicked it.

It is super realistic, kinda like a full size phicen, no visible joints, fully seamless. It has built in animatronics and says lines that I think must be based on the movie like "help me", "police!" and "I've been kidnapped!". No classic lines though sadly, I was hoping for at least a "get away from her you bit*h" type line but whatever. Shoes and outift aren't accurate either, it came with high heels and dress for some reason. Maybe they were based on a deleted scene??

They need to make an Alien movie with so little dialogue that only the catchphrases remains...

Start the film off with someone receiving a message and reporting: ...it's more like a warning.

Then no dialogue until they are confronted with a parasite: How we gonna get that off him?

Then again, nothing until: Why don't you put her in charge?

Later: You... are.... my lucky.... star...

Finally, it ends with: Get away from here, you *****. [a line so many people like and yet it cannot be typed on a little doll forum]

Like a silent movie without only the lines that people like in an Alien movie.
Okay, new pitch:
A completely silent Alien film, no dialogue at all.
Go full Nosferatu on this franchise.

Okay, new pitch:
A completely silent Alien film, no dialogue at all.
Go full Nosferatu on this franchise.
That was my idea for an Alien Prequel, no human characters, just space Jockeys with flesh on their bones showing what happened on the derelict.
Then Ridley came along and my dream died!

Just saw the movie. My biggest question would be why the Scortched Xeno caught the girl when she was falling and gently put her on the ladder only to just like not try and kill her and just sorta look at her.

Like was that a thank you for killing the other ones cause he found them annoying? Idk found it strange. Good movie though. They really hated that dora the explorer chick tho. Just when you thought she was safe they kill her off lol.

Just saw the movie. My biggest question would be why the Scortched Xeno caught the girl when she was falling and gently put her on the ladder only to just like not try and kill her and just sorta look at her.

Like was that a thank you for killing the other ones cause he found them annoying? Idk found it strange. Good movie though. They really hated that dora the explorer chick tho. Just when you thought she was safe they kill her off lol.
I thought the same. It seemed to catch her to kill her but then just took it's sweet time.

I took at his him saving her to have her impregnated but taking a moment to "admire the goods" before carting her off to the lair.

im glad to see this movie breathed life into the franchise again. Seeing alot of people lovin this. Like I said ALien and predator is a franchise that you can't kill no matter how bad a movie you put out. Kinda like Godzilla.
That's because the monsters are so adorable...

And Kathleen Kennedy. I got huge rey and finn vibes from the android and the main girl .

Can’t wait til she finds ripley on a deserted island drinking black goo from a flask

Nah, this movie takes place 20 years after Alien. Ripley's still stasis, floating around somewhere and won't be waking up for several more decades for the events in Aliens.

I just assumed that the black goo research ended when the Romulus-Remus station was destroyed. It just won't make sense for the continuity if it's included in Ripley's timeline. Maybe it'll be featured in Rain's story and she'll encounter it somewhere else (provided that Romulus even has a sequel).

I mean, I'd like to see a Slendermorph black goo engineer hybrid hybrid, but it'll probably get old really fast with another movie.

Back