*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this film I think I would have preferred if they mixed things up and had the final survivor not be the plain Jane chick but instead have the Android be sole survivor after all humans died. The last human could die near the end leaving the android suddenly without a prime directive so he feels lost. Not knowing what else he should do he decides to make the trip to the destination colony planet in honor of the ones he lost, knowing full well he will be destroyed soon after arriving. Film could end with him watching the sunrise not realising that he had brought some alien biomaterial to the colony via contaminated ship. An actual ending that doesn't have the usual survivors plus leaves door open for sequel.

For this film I think I would have preferred if they mixed things up and had the final survivor not be the plain Jane chick but instead have the Android be sole survivor after all humans died. The last human could die near the end leaving the android suddenly without a prime directive so he feels lost. Not knowing what else he should do he decides to make the trip to the destination colony planet in honor of the ones he lost, knowing full well he will be destroyed soon after arriving. Film could end with him watching the sunrise not realising that he had brought some alien biomaterial to the colony via contaminated ship. An actual ending that doesn't have the usual survivors plus leaves door open for sequel.
So pretty much end with him and his black goo, watching the sunset.

“Facts, my dear Sancho, are the enemy of truth.” :p
\
93n4lk.gif

Last edited:
Back