*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this film I think I would have preferred if they mixed things up and had the final survivor not be the plain Jane chick but instead have the Android be sole survivor after all humans died. The last human could die near the end leaving the android suddenly without a prime directive so he feels lost. Not knowing what else he should do he decides to make the trip to the destination colony planet in honor of the ones he lost, knowing full well he will be destroyed soon after arriving. Film could end with him watching the sunrise not realising that he had brought some alien biomaterial to the colony via contaminated ship. An actual ending that doesn't have the usual survivors plus leaves door open for sequel.

For this film I think I would have preferred if they mixed things up and had the final survivor not be the plain Jane chick but instead have the Android be sole survivor after all humans died. The last human could die near the end leaving the android suddenly without a prime directive so he feels lost. Not knowing what else he should do he decides to make the trip to the destination colony planet in honor of the ones he lost, knowing full well he will be destroyed soon after arriving. Film could end with him watching the sunrise not realising that he had brought some alien biomaterial to the colony via contaminated ship. An actual ending that doesn't have the usual survivors plus leaves door open for sequel.
So pretty much end with him and his black goo, watching the sunset.

“Facts, my dear Sancho, are the enemy of truth.” :p
\
93n4lk.gif

Last edited:
Some of Dane Hallett's concepts for the Offspring's final form before they decided to stick with the simpler form.

The first image is the version that made it all the way to previs before getting cut, but I quite like the last two sketches. The spider vibes add interest and remind me of the bony protrusions that hold up the Queen in her hive. The last sketch in particular has a great expression, like its very existence is painful.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty wild.
94fxmx.gif

94fxbt.gif

scrapped-adult-offspring-design-913231.jpg

Another unused Offspring variation created by Santiago Vecino, without the hair might not have been bad
Though almost anything would've been better than what they used
unused-offspring-concept-art-by-santiago-vecino-600457.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get it... the classic Alien is a human hybrid. FFS

We've never actually seen "an alien" in its natural state... if there is one. "Kane's son" took on humanoid form as a survival mechanism to survive in its new environment.
Oh… wow. You have a point. It is a hybrid and we never have seen an alien that wasn’t attached to a human or animal before. Wonder what that would look like

That last pic reminds me of a grave hag from The Witcher 3. Not posting a pic, because it's semi-nude and then I'd have to infract myself.

Back