*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facts lol

Idk wtf they were thinking with that. It made the 'Newborn' from Resurrection look adorable in comparison.
Thankfully I haven’t seen Resurrection,
Covenant, or Prometheus. Danny McBride was good enough a reason for me to skip Covenant.

But I can’t for the life of me,
ditch the thought that this looks just like him. :rotfl

Thankfully I haven’t seen Resurrection,
Covenant, or Prometheus.

But I can’t for the life of me,
ditch the thought that this looks just like him. :rotfl
Yeah that is actually spot on lol

Last edited:
I thought this new "stage" was a terrible idea.

So the form between chestburster and full grown alien is this V-hive thing? The chestburster returns to an "egg-like" shape? Isn't that repetitive?

I love the idea of seeing some form in-between chestburster and alien, just not this stinging starfish thing. Some scary, crawling quadrupedal thing would be better.

I thought this new "stage" was a terrible idea.

So the form between chestburster and full grown alien is this V-hive thing? The chestburster returns to an "egg-like" shape? Isn't that repetitive?

I love the idea of seeing some form in-between chestburster and alien, just not this stinging starfish thing. Some scary, crawling quadrupedal thing would be better.
It may be repetitive, but it makes sense if you go for the more insectoid idea of the xenomorphs.
I didn't need it, but it's there now and it's not terrible.

I just realised that strange Romulus thread has been deleted. I knew I was missing a post, and now know which one.

(I can guess who deleted it).

Giving Jones a run for his money, Magnus the missing crew member:

Romulus 1.jpeg

Romulus 6.png

Romulus 5.jpg

Romulus 2.jpg
Romulus 3.jpg
Romulus 4.jpg

It's the photographer Murray Close's dog:

Romulus Murray Close - Photographer.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/murrayclose/?hl=en

Back