**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, the Ock sculpt being so bad makes me worry they're really taking on more than they can handle. But I think it comes down to them either liking the character/design or not. Depending on that, you'll see a different quality on the figure. Good news is everyone in this movie looks somber, so they'll go with neutral expressions that are harder to screw up. And it's all fabric tailoring costume-wise, so it's not going to be another Goblin case where the end result looks like a plastic toy in every sense of the word. The question now is just what will be made out of everything that's coming out. Let's say that by May they've gotten Batman, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, NWH and Beta Fatt out of the way. Then they have Strange & Kenobi in May, then Aquaman, Flash, Black Panther and Thor 4. And that's just the main films. It is too much. But I hope they can make it work. It'd be a shame to get all these cameos and no figures.
Maybe they need this? Maybe there blind devotion to Disney will finally kick them in the ass. However these idiots did pretty much every iron man armor from iron man 3 so this shouldn’t be that damn hard.

I’m assuming Universal is playing ball with Marvel.
Let’s see. Universal akways has tbh. They could have kept hulk to themselves but choose to share him. Also they seem like a lax company .
Third also is marvel got most of there characters back and Sony is making bank with the team up they have so why wouldn’t they.

Let’s see. Universal akways has tbh. They could have kept hulk to themselves but choose to share him. Also they seem like a lax company .
Third also is marvel got most of there characters back and Sony is making bank with the team up they have so why wouldn’t they.

wrong

Universal still holding onto Hulk. Pretty obvious by now Marvel has sidestepped them and can do Hulk in other people's movies. Best to make a deal for a big bag of cash and be done with it.

Universal still holding onto Hulk. Pretty obvious by now Marvel has sidestepped them and can do Hulk in other people's movies. Best to make a deal for a big bag of cash and be done with it.
I thought they agreed that hulk can show up in films but just can’t do solo stuff.

I thought they agreed that hulk can show up in films but just can’t do solo stuff.
They hold distribution rights. Disney wouldn't be able to call all the shots, hence why they just put Hulk in other properties. Universal could just say we'll play ball and let you call the shots but we are making the dough with it. Ruffalo already trashed them saying they must not like making money.

why is the doc oc sculpt bad?
looks just like him
Yeah, he looks just like Molina's rapist cousin...

Doc looks fine to me. I'm in the minority for sure. HT might have to cut something with getting their Iron Man's in there. Hopefully Iron Cruise takes a spot for one. Maybe some late releases are getting kicked to Summer Showcase? Amazing to see Bishop and Clint still M.I.A. I really don't care for either, but I'm sure many do.
Ock looks awful to me face-wise. I'm not expecting every figure to be a Jack Sparrow homerun, but come on. I'll be honest though, whenever I'm itching to cross off a figure from my list I look for reasons to do so. If I really wanted an Ock I'd be able to ignore it and justify it somehow, but as I'm looking to cut down, I'm glad it doesn't look good to me. I do hope they fix it though, as every figure is one someone's looking forward to.

Regardless, they seem to have gotten the hang of Cumberbatch so I'm not worrying about the Strange figures. It's going to be a nightmare to keep up with the rest though. Will HT make them, will they be good, and so on and so forth.

It's weird that they haven't showed Clint & Kate yet, yeah. They're falling behind.

Maybe they need this? Maybe there blind devotion to Disney will finally kick them in the ass. However these idiots did pretty much every iron man armor from iron man 3 so this shouldn’t be that damn hard.
Eh, the days of HT making moe figures are long gone. I'm not an 80s guy so purely personally speaking I don't care that they stopped doing Predators and Aliens. I care about the figures I want coming out good. The days of 10-second Iron Man armours getting figures were definitely a lowpoint, but I'm not going to complain if they go all in and give us the Illuminati instead of a new Dutch they could've theoretically done. It's selfish, but as I don't care about those licenses, the best I can hope for is that at least the Marvel/SW stuff they'll surely do will come out as good as possible.

The way I see it HT has the superstar licenses, but companies like DamToys are stepping up. Let HT keep the big names, they need the competition and it'll be better if we get more companies on their peak level.

Iron Cruise. The hype is real.

He flies in.

200.gif

Stares down Strange.

judging.gif

Tells Strange to tame the Witch

47yS.gif

If not, I'll kill you like this Rambeau lesbo

384.gif

Then laughs it off cause he can and will cause

tumblr_ne28i6buo61skxct9o3_250.gif

Back