**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m just happy that both have had a great career…

C050629D-3265-4D03-8E0D-33EBE830C113.jpeg

Is the Witch really the villain here? It is starting to look like it. Maybe Nightmare could be the ultimate cause in giving people bad dreams that gives them motivation to do certain things so there is an out on her doing bad things. Kind of reminscent of when the Witch manipulated Tony in AoU.

Given that most of the cameos are rumors I don't see the need for a spoiler tag.
Based on trailer images and rumors, my MoM figure list would be:
  • Dr. Strange
  • Defender Strange
  • Dark Dr. Strange
  • Zombie Strange (although hopefully it's part of a deluxe rather than a separate figure)
  • Superior IM Cruise (assuming he shows up)
  • Mordo
  • Evil Wanda (depending on version)
  • Nightmare (provided he's the villain)
  • America Chavez
  • Professor X (depending on appearance)
  • Reed Richards (assuming he shows up)
  • Photon (assuming she shows up & depending on appearance)
  • Ultron Bot
There are supposed to be a number of other cameos, but speculation is all over the place.
I just hope the movie doesn't become overly convoluted and confusing.

Given that most of the cameos are rumors I don't see the need for a spoiler tag.
  • Dr. Strange
  • Defender Strange
  • Dark Dr. Strange
  • Zombie Strange (although hopefully it's part of a deluxe rather than a separate figure)
  • Mordo
  • America Chavez
  • Ultron Bot
There are supposed to be a number of other cameos, but speculation is all over the place.
You forgot Wolverine!

• Dr. Strange
  • Defender Strange
  • Dark Dr. Strange
  • Mordo
  • America Chavez
  • Ultron Bot
No Wong! Yeah this movie is loaded. I hope they pass on a Chavez. Do not want! I don't think this will be an Avengers variant, this is definitely Illuminati with Prof X.

• Dr. Strange
  • Defender Strange
  • Dark Dr. Strange
  • Mordo
  • America Chavez
  • Ultron Bot
Dunno what we'll end up getting, but personally I'd be in for:
  • Strange ("Base", Defender, Comic-Accurate Statue Version)
  • Wanda
  • Iron Cruise
  • Stewart Xavier
  • Gruffudd Reed
I don't think crazy things like Cage Blaze will be in it. Or that there'll be another villain beyond crazy Wanda. Maybe a last minute Chthon thing? Maybe a proper Shuma? Dunno, but I'm excited. If even the ones I wrote get made, then I'm looking at a hefty lineup. I'd buy Fassbender Magneto & McAvoy Xavier too. McKellen Magneto as well. But I doubt all of them will be in it, that's just made up "leaks". Either way, this movie is going to be packed and I'm hoping HT delivers.

Been looking at this Illuminati scene. Certainly looks like Mordo walking in with two people sitting down. Don't know if we can assume Mordo is part of this group or not. One has long hair like a female (Rambeau?) and one I just can't make out. The fem looks like some kind of vibration to her in the wider shot. Not sure if that is cause of the lens focus or not. The male looks like he has some type of decoration around his neck and a belt. Wakandan? Namor? Reed? Black Bolt? Doesn't look like Krasinski as he is a pretty tall guy. The face looks blacked out too.

But if there are six seats, does that mean Xavier can walk with Iron Cruise tech? Or is it six plus Xavier? But in the camera angle, Xavier is just off to the left of Strange and not straight on in the middle, so I assume he has a seat. Of course these could be stand ins or even photoshops to conceal their true identity. This is fun. :D

Screenshot 2022-02-15 171013.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-15 104250.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-15 104125.jpg

Been looking at this Illuminati scene. Certainly looks like Mordo walking in with two people sitting down. Don't know if we can assume Mordo is part of this group or not. One has long hair like a female (Rambeau?) and one I just can't make out. The fem looks like some kind of vibration to her in the wider shot. Not sure if that is cause of the lens focus or not. The male looks like he has some type of decoration around his neck and a belt. Wakandan? Namor? Reed? Black Bolt? Doesn't look like Krasinski as he is a pretty tall guy. The face looks blacked out too.

But if there are six seats, does that mean Xavier can walk with Iron Cruise tech? Or is it six plus Xavier? But in the camera angle, Xavier is just off to the left of Strange and not straight on in the middle, so I assume he has a seat. Of course these could be stand ins or even photoshops to conceal their true identity. This is fun. :D

View attachment 562779View attachment 562780View attachment 562782
Mordo is the Sorcerer Supreme of that reality, so he's taking Strange's place from the comics. I assume Xavier comes in with his gold 90s hoverchair and is in the middle. According to previous leaks, Balder, Rambeau and maybe Captain Carter are in it. I think we're looking at 7 people, basically the Hickman starting lineup with some changes.
  • Mordo (Strange)
  • Rambeau (Captain America)
  • Xavier (Beast)
  • Reed
  • Tony
  • Balder (Namor)
  • Black Bolt, maybe?
I honestly don't know at this point. It makes no sense to have Peggy in it. She's just a super-soldier, not a Multiversal Protector like comic accurate Captain Britain is. And Rambeau already fills the "Military Authority" role. I doubt Panther will be in it because they're still not over the Boseman situation and Namor's getting his proper debut later in BP2.

You've got a point with the person on the left having chest decorations. It could be Reed and that being the black collar of the uniform. The person on the right looks to wear some sort of hood, but I can't think of anyone like that. Maybe it's long hair and it's actually Captain Carter? That'd be pretty lame. The whole point of the Illuminati was that they were THE top dogs. Even Cap was written out of the Hickman run in a couple of issues and wasn't even in the first incarnation. It's supposed to be supergeniuses and world leaders, not randos. Even Rambeau is pushing it. They should've had an AU Black Panther Shuri in her place, it'd have fit more.

It could all be shopped/unused shots to throw us off, and the final product could look much different. Who knows?

I'm trying not to set myself up for dissapointment so I'm not speculating much. I'm just hoping for Reed & Iron Cruise as per rumours, next to the now basically confirmed Xavier, and hoping the rest of the members are cool and include some surprises.

This film is going to take a heavy toll on my wallet...

I just wanted to quickly chime in and say thankyou guys.
Thankyou for all the shenanigans the past 2 pages.
I had a **** day at work and needed some collector freak fun.
Those last 2 pages with shorty Cruise made me forget about my day.
Appreciated!!!

I just wanted to quickly chime in and say thankyou guys.
Thankyou for all the shenanigans the past 2 pages.
I had a **** day at work and needed some collector freak fun.
Those last 2 pages with shorty Cruise made me forget about my day.
Appreciated!!!

the funny thing is that I'm the same height as Tom cruise :ROFLMAO:

Back