**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so the major plot stuff has now been officially sent by industry insiders probably from previz teams to certain online influencers and all are afraid to reveal it but they are saying that it is even bigger than what has been speculated..like bonkers big.

If they don’t reveal it then this wasn’t a leak this was done by the studios to build hype.

Last edited:
If wolverine and the xmen or mutant influence is in the movie I will most likely see it. I’m intrigued by it but only if it’s big names appearing. No more z list loser characters making these huge dumb cameos and u have to look up who they are.

No more z list loser characters making these huge dumb cameos and u have to look up who they are.

701e02d6a2e3b1ef748ec2b0ddccf44d4a58cd34.gifv

OK so the major plot stuff has now been officially sent by industry insiders probably from previz teams to certain online influencers and all are afraid to reveal it but they are saying that it is even bigger than what has been speculated..like bonkers big.

If they don’t reveal it then this wasn’t a leak this was done by the studios to build hype.
Seen Campea talking about it. He released the legit Andrew photo like a month before release. He was talked to people in the know and was told not to.

Marvel isn't going to really bust their nut on X-Men in a Doc Strange movie right? Illuminati w Xavier makes sense, but not Wolverine/Deadpool/insert mutant. Plus the Tobey or Andrew rumors are dumb too.

It has to be Mr. Fantastic/Namor/Cap Carter/Black Bolt/Rambeau/Xavier/Mordo/Panther combo. Then maybe a Witch helping hand like Magneto/Vision/kids/Quicksilver moment for her.
Add in Clea and a possible puppet master villain, this is fully loaded ladies and gentlemen.

I don't want to be spoiled for this!

Seen Campea talking about it. He released the legit Andrew photo like a month before release. He was talked to people in the know and was told not to.

Marvel isn't going to really bust their nut on X-Men in a Doc Strange movie right? Illuminati w Xavier makes sense, but not Wolverine/Deadpool/insert mutant. Plus the Tobey or Andrew rumors are dumb too.

It has to be Mr. Fantastic/Namor/Cap Carter/Black Bolt/Rambeau/Xavier/Mordo/Panther combo. Then maybe a Witch helping hand like Magneto/Vision/kids/Quicksilver moment for her.
Add in Clea and a possible puppet master villain, this is fully loaded ladies and gentlemen.

I don't want to be spoiled for this!
Well I wouldn’t say Tobey and AG idea is dumb they literally are involved with the multiverse lol

Certainly they didn’t sign on for just one movie.

Dumb would be Flag Smasher girl lol

Well I wouldn’t say Tobey and AG idea is dumb they literally are involved with the multiverse lol

Certainly they didn’t sign on for just one movie.

Dumb would be Flag Smasher girl lol
They were just revealed in a big Spidey movie. I don't see why they would go to that well again in the following movie. Bring in different big guns like Stewart and others.

I'll riot if we get a Isiah variant and how white people are racist in other universes. ☹

There is just NO WAY in hell that Hugh Jackman won’t be in a movie as Wolverine that has Stewart as professor X just no freaking way will he sit that one out especially after Logan.

I predicted Andrew Garfield catching MJ correctly and I’m predicting this one now.

Bet!

They were just revealed in a big Spidey movie. I don't see why they would go to that well again in the following movie. Bring in different big guns like Stewart and others.

I'll riot if we get a Isiah variant and how white people are racist in other universes. ☹
Ooooofcourse you will.

Maybe he reached the million character limit for a post. He convulsed at the thought of having to edit down anything.

Imagine being a comic book store owner and having to decide whether to have his business and hours of discussion or just telling him to GTFO for your own sanity. :lol
There are no LCSs where I live. I do it all by email with the LCS at the capital. Why are you guys so mean to me?

271cc5c4129514b305d4497888f708a3.gif

Back