**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7d3c9cee-348f-4c9c-8337-d9124b02487b_text.gif

Alright then, what do my fellow Rintrah fans want to see in MoM? I myself am hoping they have Strange tutor him, just like in my funnybooks.

Doctor-Strange-Rintrah-3.jpg

They could set it up here and follow up on it in DS3. I also hope there's a Clea appearance. I saw concept art of her alongside other pieces that turned out to be true, so I'm hopeful. Now, there've been tons of names thrown around, but I'm hoping for either Charlize Theron:

361-3615158_charlize-theron-short-hair-pics-charlize-theron-short.jpg

Or Rebecca Fergusson:

rebecca-ferguson.jpg

I also saw this mockup of Emma Watson that warmed me up to the idea, but I don't know.

6f15fd3306c7ebde5449daa0dfbe0bbf.jpg

I hope they take cues from the current redesign and have the short hair. The new costume is much better too. I always felt her classic look was lacking something.

53d56c1772e64473d315d1851d774afa90af08a0.png

Just don't bring in Ben Franklin... What gives me pause is whether there'll be some sort of extradimensional threat besides Wanda, or if she'll be the sole antagonist. Shuma-Gorath, Chthon, or even Nightmare could be in. I feel Dormammu was wasted too, now that I think of it. They should bring him back, with Mikkelsen as his human vessel, and also introduce Umar too.

133f1042b492f04433d571c9643eff1f2dfc7319.jpg

Ideally for 3 they'd mix Triumph & Torment with some sort of Hell-Lord War. Mephisto, Satanish, Dormammu, Hades and a returning Hela. Bring in Daimon Hellstrom and Satana and you've got a Hell of a set up and cast. It could certainly work and be a great way for the DS trilogy to wrap up.

For MoM I'm hoping Shuma does make a full appearance, whatever name they end up giving him, and that monster in the trailers is just a minion. Gorath's a great villain and it'd be a shame to waste him too. The question now is what the deal is with the Darkhold. That and Wanda were always tied to Wundagore, Chthon and the High Evolutionary. But HE will now probably be an alien and have no connection to Wundagore, and I feel it'd be too much to try and shoehorn that and Chthon into the already packed MoM. However, Raimi does love his haunted and creepy mountains and trees, so it's possible they tie it in somehow. You know, we still don't know how long the movie is. I wonder if they'll stretch it close to 3 hours. These things have been getting longer and it is packed.

Any takes? Theories? Come on, I can't talk to myself. I mean, I can, but not in a forum. I'd need to keep alternating accounts. Come on, that's too much hassle. IRL I can just talk in different voices and accents...

7d3c9cee-348f-4c9c-8337-d9124b02487b_text.gif

Alright then, what do my fellow Rintrah fans want to see in MoM? I myself am hoping they have Strange tutor him, just like in my funnybooks.

Doctor-Strange-Rintrah-3.jpg

They could set it up here and follow up on it in DS3. I also hope there's a Clea appearance. I saw concept art of her alongside other pieces that turned out to be true, so I'm hopeful. Now, there've been tons of names thrown around, but I'm hoping for either Charlize Theron:

361-3615158_charlize-theron-short-hair-pics-charlize-theron-short.jpg

Or Rebecca Fergusson:

rebecca-ferguson.jpg

I also saw this mockup of Emma Watson that warmed me up to the idea, but I don't know.

6f15fd3306c7ebde5449daa0dfbe0bbf.jpg

I hope they take cues from the current redesign and have the short hair. The new costume is much better too. I always felt her classic look was lacking something.

53d56c1772e64473d315d1851d774afa90af08a0.png

Just don't bring in Ben Franklin... What gives me pause is whether there'll be some sort of extradimensional threat besides Wanda, or if she'll be the sole antagonist. Shuma-Gorath, Chthon, or even Nightmare could be in. I feel Dormammu was wasted too, now that I think of it. They should bring him back, with Mikkelsen as his human vessel, and also introduce Umar too.

133f1042b492f04433d571c9643eff1f2dfc7319.jpg

Ideally for 3 they'd mix Triumph & Torment with some sort of Hell-Lord War. Mephisto, Satanish, Dormammu, Hades and a returning Hela. Bring in Daimon Hellstrom and Satana and you've got a Hell of a set up and cast. It could certainly work and be a great way for the DS trilogy to wrap up.

For MoM I'm hoping Shuma does make a full appearance, whatever name they end up giving him, and that monster in the trailers is just a minion. Gorath's a great villain and it'd be a shame to waste him too. The question now is what the deal is with the Darkhold. That and Wanda were always tied to Wundagore, Chthon and the High Evolutionary. But HE will now probably be an alien and have no connection to Wundagore, and I feel it'd be too much to try and shoehorn that and Chthon into the already packed MoM. However, Raimi does love his haunted and creepy mountains and trees, so it's possible they tie it in somehow. You know, we still don't know how long the movie is. I wonder if they'll stretch it close to 3 hours. These things have been getting longer and it is packed.

Any takes? Theories? Come on, I can't talk to myself. I mean, I can, but not in a forum. I'd need to keep alternating accounts. Come on, that's too much hassle. IRL I can just talk in different voices and accents...

Charlize Theron was named in some Twitter post as appearing in this.

interesting that you want her, because you might get your wish maybe.

:lol I know, I know.

However, everyone knows...

tumblr_m5yv33kDQl1rq4no1o1_500.gifv
:wave
monophy.gif

Charlize Theron was named in some Twitter post as appearing in this.

interesting that you want her, because you might get your wish maybe.
I've also heard she passed early on. I'm only speculating on Clea because every other piece of concept art on that pic turned out to be true, so...

ExTDk1mW8AMDy-M.jpeg

This cut really suits her and is what I'm hoping they'd go with:

PBQF3AWSBVGGFDBSQZ6XDUDEDM.JPG

But maybe they'll scrap her entirely and have her in DS3. Maybe a cameo at the end, similar to Harry Styles' Starfox bit?

From the poster:

1645255278762.jpg

That creature looks a lot like Chthon's redesign from the Conway Carnage series from a few years back. And some more zoomed parts:

1645257592258.jpg

I'm intrigued now. Maybe there is something beyond Wanda in the role of the antagonist.

I like Mark Strong for something.
He'd have been a perfect Kang, same way he was a perfect Sinestro. But they just had to ruin him. They just had to. It's the universe punishing me, specifically.
Oh yeah, I forgot he was Sinistro. He did make a perfect Sinestro.
Sinestro's why he didn't get the role. Feige wanted Ryan Reynold's Deadpool in the MCU, and his only condition was they don't cast anyone going forward that reminds him of Green Lantern. Except maybe Blake Lively lol.

Blake L.jpg

From the poster:

1645255278762.jpg

That creature looks a lot like Chthon's redesign from the Conway Carnage series from a few years back. And some more zoomed parts:

1645257592258.jpg

I'm intrigued now. Maybe there is something beyond Wanda in the role of the antagonist.
I checked the poster out a few days ago. Either you can make it out or you cannot on all the shards of glass. I do fill like this is the MacGuffin of the movie:

Screenshot 2022-02-19 095744.jpg

Maybe it is the bottom left shard. I do see the Captain Marvel logo though. Don't see how anyone thinks that is Superior Iron Man as she clearly glows like Captain Marvel. She does look like she is in a Superior Iron Man kind of suit.

Last edited:
monophy.gif

I've also heard she passed early on. I'm only speculating on Clea because every other piece of concept art on that pic turned out to be true, so...

ExTDk1mW8AMDy-M.jpeg

This cut really suits her and is what I'm hoping they'd go with:

PBQF3AWSBVGGFDBSQZ6XDUDEDM.JPG

But maybe they'll scrap her entirely and have her in DS3. Maybe a cameo at the end, similar to Harry Styles' Starfox bit?
I'm thinking a variant of Palmer will be Clea

I checked the poster out a few days ago. Either you can make it out or you cannot on all the shards of glass. I do fill like this is the MacGuffin of the movie:

View attachment 563444
I think that's just a pocket reality Defender Strange and Chavez are hiding in. Dunno about any McGuffin.

Maybe it is the bottom left shard. I do see the Captain Marvel logo though. Don't see how anyone thinks that is Superior Iron Man as she clearly glows like Captain Marvel. She does look like she is in a Superior Iron Man kind of suit.
Normies have no observational skills and just latch onto whatever YT tells them. That is clearly a black woman surrounded by energy beams like Captain Marvel's. How anyone saw Iron Man in that person is beyond me.

I'm thinking a variant of Palmer will be Clea
I've read one or two leaks like that, but in other leaks Variant Palmers are just... Palmers. I don't know how it'd work though. At least I doubt the one Palmer Variant we've seen in the trailer is Clea in any shape or form. I'm still holding out hope for a more classic take.

Damn. Pack up guys, go home. It's [Insert Sexual Innuedo Name Akin To The Ralph Bohner Character From The Hit TV Series WandaVision] immitating Xavier for a practical joker. The Illuminati are in on it and they're pranking Strange.

SecretMemorableIberianchiffchaff-max-1mb.gif

It's not even Tom Cruise playing Iron Man, it's literally just Tom Cruise LARPing as Less Grossman and making fun of Strange for being from another, dumber universe.

CheerfulSpottedAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif

I mean, you know what they used to say about a decade ago...

PhysicalPleasantAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Sinestro's why he didn't get the role. Feige wanted Ryan Reynold's Deadpool in the MCU, and his only condition was they don't cast anyone going forward that reminds him of Green Lantern. Except maybe Blake Lively lol.

View attachment 563423
Well, shoot. It's not enough to fight Kang Clown on the Astral Plane, I need to do the same to Reynolds and Feige too. Dammit... It's okay, I'll do it for all of us.

tumblr_obk5k63ElU1tqza8fo1_500.gifv

Back