**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
I keep them safe. Close. I have them aaaaallll in my head.

tumblr_ovj89qJzeR1s5q8vco3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p580ppgaz31us57u5o8_r1_540.gifv

As for her character yeah she's a newer character.
At least shes not some classic character just race bent.
And she's got her own new shtick, she isn't "inheriting the mantle" [read as replacing] an existing character in name and power.
And it's not like she's even the lead of the film.
People still find reason to complain. :lol
but, a brand new superhero makes a debut and 90% of fans don't even realize she was in the trailer or don't care lol.

even in this thread, if I didn't mention her, it would be weeks and weeks where she's never mentioned.
Cause there wasn't much new for her in this trailer that wasn't already in the Spider-Man after credit trailer.
There is also backlash every time someone mentions her.
Just look back several posts had to be deleted.
It becomes exhausting, just watch what happens when I bring her up.

https://thedirect.com/article/disney-mcu-doctor-strange-america-chavez-spoilers
‘Multiverse’ is in the title and her powers specifically have to do with the Multiverse - her powers being that she can punch open doorways to other universes. .... That’s maddening in itself for characters such as Doctor Strange and Wong, whose jobs are to protect those barriers.”

Last edited:
By introducing this crappy Chavez character into the movie all they’re doing is undermining Wanda’s abilities and in true comic book fashion all it does is just pollute the movie with derivative characters that water down what makes the originals special to begin with.

Just let it be Wanda opening the multi-verse and be done with it but nope we need our woke crap.

This is why comic books suck way too many repeated characters.

Echo lulz

By introducing this crappy Chavez character into the movie all they’re doing is undermining Wanda’s abilities and in true comic book fashion all it does is just pollute the movie with derivative characters that water down what makes the originals special to begin with.

Just let it be Wanda opening the multi-verse and be done with it but nope we need our woke crap.

This is why comic books suck way too many repeated characters.

Echo lulz
That wasn't Wanda's defining power.
She took nothing from Wanda, in name or power.

Again:
She is not replacing any character.
Shes not some classic character just race bent.
She's got her own shtick, look, and power, she isn't inheriting anyone's "mantle" , replacing them in name , role, power or position on a team.
And shes not even the lead of the film.
Yet people still find reason to complain. :lol

Last edited:
I'm not that peeved about MCU Chavez because
  • She's an OC and not a race/gender/age/whatever-bend of an already established character
  • She's basically a mcguffin and is there to move the plot
  • She's a kid and not a teen, so we'll be spared the "holy menstruation" nonsense
I don't think she'll be that bad. Maybe a bit annoying, but I think they're going for a Geralt/Ciri, Joel/Ellie (circa TLOU 1) type of relationship with Strange. Which could be sweet. Dunno, I'm putting my trust in Raimi. Now, were she some 20-YO, I'd be far more worried. You know what I'm worried about?

kang-dance.gif

Come on, you already knew what it was going to be.

That wasn't Wandas defining power.
She took nothing from Wanda, in name or power.
It’s the MCU it doesn’t have to match the comic books MAKE IT WANDA’S POWER it wouldn’t even be a stretch to do so!

Cut down the crappy derivative characters it only serves to dilute the main characters.

I'm not that peeved about MCU Chavez because
  • She's an OC and not a race/gender/age/whatever-bend of an already established character
  • She's basically a mcguffin and is there to move the plot
  • She's a kid and not a teen, so we'll be spared the "holy menstruation" nonsense
I don't think she'll be that bad. Maybe a bit annoying, but I think they're going for a Geralt/Ciri, Joel/Ellie (circa TLOU 1) type of relationship with Strange. Which could be sweet. Dunno, I'm putting my trust in Raimi. Now, were she some 20-YO, I'd be far more worried. You know what I'm worried about?

kang-dance.gif

Come on, you already knew what it was going to be.
I
5DEBDFDE-FA30-4880-9BEB-C77DE137805E.jpeg

There is just NO WAY in hell that Hugh Jackman won’t be in a movie as Wolverine that has Stewart as professor X just no freaking way will he sit that one out especially after Logan.

I predicted Andrew Garfield catching MJ correctly and I’m predicting this one now.

Bet!

Just a reminder: A single data point that lies far outside the norm is called an outlier. It does not indicate a trend. :lecture

Just a reminder: A single data point that lies far outside the norm is called an outlier. It does not indicate a trend. :lecture
That one prediction is worth a fortune in predictions lol

1645802042434.gif

Still trying to guess at what this MacGuffin might be:

Screenshot 2022-02-26 114135.jpg

Looking through this most powerful objects list https://www.cbr.com/most-powerful-marvel-weapons/

The M'Kraan Crystal? Oh, that would be cool with mutants joining the MCU.

The Black Vortex? Kind of a newer object that involves X-Men. Could enhance a being's power.

The Staff of One? Very powerful and is magical so a possibility.

Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. In the trailer, there is a monster screaming at American Chavez. He is made of bands, the Bands of Cyttorak, same ones used against Thanos by Strange. This is also the gem used to create Juggernaut so a mutant angle there as well.

Back