**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a time I was a Deadpool Gigafan. I weathered the Way Days even. Now I don't even think about him. I'll get a figure eventually, but like with Spider-Man, it'll just be a case of completionism. Still, it is weird how he's nowhere to be seen now. The guy went from multiple ongoings to literally not even having a single one. He's not appeared in comics for months now. He'll be getting added to Wolverine's series as a supporting cast member. No constant barrage of toys and collectibles, nothing. He went from a superstar to a B- Lister. That's better than most fads (see Spawn), but still. I am interested to see what the MCU will do with him though. I wonder if they'll lean harder on his friendship with Cable, by introducing a more accurate version of Nathan.

There was a time I was a Deadpool Gigafan. I weathered the Way Days even. Now I don't even think about him. I'll get a figure eventually, but like with Spider-Man, it'll just be a case of completionism. Still, it is weird how he's nowhere to be seen now. The guy went from multiple ongoings to literally not even having a single one. He's not appeared in comics for months now. He'll be getting added to Wolverine's series as a supporting cast member. No constant barrage of toys and collectibles, nothing. He went from a superstar to a B- Lister. That's better than most fads (see Spawn), but still. I am interested to see what the MCU will do with him though. I wonder if they'll lean harder on his friendship with Cable, by introducing a more accurate version of Nathan.

so did the movies made him burn out?

so did the movies made him burn out?
I think he just ran his course. Normies got tired of the same thing over and over again. It's fun in a Facebook meme you see plastered on your wall, but then they got to experience the ****** Way, normie-friendly take for two constant hours, so even they got burned out. The game wasnt' that hot either. Although Rogue was...

rogue_deadpool.jpg

Man, I love that X-Men Legacy costume. Probably my favourite look of hers. The 90s get-up and her X-Treme X-Men Anime-esque suit make up my Top 3 Rogue outfits. I think I'm going to have a major budget and space problem when MCU X-Men hit...

Either way, his star's faded. Like I said, he doesn't even have an ongoing now. Just some minis with a gimmick nobody mentions. The guy went from 4 spin-offs to a bi-weekly/bi-monthly book to literally nothing. And the latest solo book he had was a stealth Elsa Bloodstone book in disguise (it was bad either way).

I think he just ran his course. Normies got tired of the same thing over and over again. It's fun in a Facebook meme you see plastered on your wall, but then they got to experience the ****** Way, normie-friendly take for two constant hours, so even they got burned out. The game wasnt' that hot either. Although Rogue was...

rogue_deadpool.jpg

Man, I love that X-Men Legacy costume. Probably my favourite look of hers. The 90s get-up and her X-Treme X-Men Anime-esque suit make up my Top 3 Rogue outfits. I think I'm going to have a major budget and space problem when MCU X-Men hit...

Either way, his star's faded. Like I said, he doesn't even have an ongoing now. Just some minis with a gimmick nobody mentions. The guy went from 4 spin-offs to a bi-weekly/bi-monthly book to literally nothing. And the latest solo book he had was a stealth Elsa Bloodstone book in disguise (it was bad either way).

even when Red Notice came out, some people were calling it deadpool 3 in a negative way. I think it could also be that people are tired of him. since it feels like every role he does is the same

even when Red Notice came out, some people were calling it deadpool 3 in a negative way. I think it could also be that people are tired of him. since it feels like every role he does is the same
Could be. The Rock does the same thing, so logically audiences should've gotten tired of him too, but I think the difference is that the Rock is always masculine and plays the straight/funny man combo, while Reynolds is the obnoxious funnyman. The latter's far easier to run into the ground.

You guys are crazy. Reynoldspool is one of the best actor to character conversions ever. Both movies did huge bank with a rather limited budget. Add in Disney money and is keeping it's R rating! The mouse bowed to the Deadpool! Unheard of and can only imagine with a huge budget what Reynolds/Feige/writers can come up with.

You guys get bitter after a long wait. The Batman devolved into a a cesspool of a movie that hasn't even released yet.

You guys are crazy. Reynoldspool is one of the best actor to character conversions ever. Both movies did huge bank with a rather limited budget. Add in Disney money and is keeping it's R rating! The mouse bowed to the Deadpool! Unheard of and can only imagine with a huge budget what Reynolds/Feige/writers can come up with.

You guys get bitter after a long wait. The Batman devolved into a a cesspool of a movie that hasn't even released yet.
no-doctor-who.gif

Reynolds is Waypool. Fine for the normies, but he's in no way Deadpool.

well he IS annoying In the comics and annoying in the movies to everyone lol.

I guess he did such a great job that it even annoyed audiences lol

I myself came across two new "leaks".

One's that Wolverine will appear, but it won't be Jackman. I don't buy this one at all, because the only reason to do a Wolverine cameo would be to bring in Jackman.

The other's the listing of the new Lego Sanctum Sanctorum set, which includes 3 Stranges, Iron Man and a Spider-Man as minifigures. We've heard about Tobey making an appearance before, so I take this one as likely. Question is, why add those figures with a Sanctum Sanctorum set instead of others? Maybe they're only making that one set and want to get as many of the big players as possible into it. Nothing really new and exciting, but still

I just noticed this looking at my signature. In those black wings I started to see faces. If you right-click on it, open new tab then zoom in, it totally is zombie/skull like faces in the black wings. HOW F-ING COOL!

I just noticed this looking at my signature. In those black wings I started to see faces. If you right-click on it, open new tab then zoom in, it totally is zombie/skull like faces in the black wings. HOW F-ING COOL!
Yeah, the movie is far more hardcore than I'd have thought. It still will be tame and MCU, but there's at least a pretense of horror and I appreciate that. I imagine Raimi had a lot of pull, a director with a "lesser name" wouldn't be able to have such input. Still, I am excited for this one.

Back