**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HUGE CAMEO SPOILERS (IF TRUE)

1651352027039.jpg

Iron Cruise is in. Recent leaks have the Illuminati as Xavier, Rambeau, Carter, Mordo, TV Show Black Bolt and Krasinski Reed. I didn't buy it because it feels like obvious muddying of the waters to me. The pic looks legit, and that's obviously Iron Cruise and not Rambeau. She's got two glowie-bits in the centre.

doctor-strange-sequel-captain-marvel.jpg

Meanwhile Iron Cruise has the reactors all over akin to the comic.

7fa76b30ed11d443f8421c5c3f241a03--superior-iron-man-crazy-suits.jpg

The pic could obviously be fake, or that could be Rambeau just in a different light (we've only seen her with energy all around her) but I think it's real. The hoverchair's got the same shade from the recent tv spot, it's identical to the one from the storyboards I saw months and months ago, and with the Ultrons there, not to mention their specific colouring, it makes sense. After all the hype, if their big cameos, as recent leaks suggest, are Bruce Cambpell playing a Pizza Man, Captain Carter/Rambeau, and Cancelled TV Show Bolt, with a "Honey Bee Universe", then I'm out of the MCU for good. We'll find out this Thursday, but I'm still hoping for Iron Cruise.

Tom-Cruise-Superior-Iron-Man-suit-with-an-infinity-stone-on-his-forehead.webp

Imagine him appearing for 5 minutes and blowing RDJ's 10 year stint. That'd hurt. I imagine if they enticed Cruise with "you'll be playing the SUPERIOR Iron Man" he'd do it. And honestly? He would be the Superior Iron Man. I'll buy whatever doll they make of Iron Cruise if he is in it and he keeps appearing as some leaks suggest.

Remember, the leaked pic nobody debunked was this:

1642566950229.jpg

The lines match with how the lights are distributed across the suit, and he's sporting the same hairstyle Superony had:

tumblr_o74hnsrNhz1sqep2mo1_1280.png

Plus the bloat which is similar to the last time he was photographed.

cruise-comp.jpg

And the Dr. Strange reshoots taking place in London right next to the M:I shoots.

I'm not saying he's 100% in it, but I'm hyping myself up for my Iron Cruise doll...

1chN.gif

Doesn’t Tom Cruise not allow *official* merchandise with his likeness to be made? If he were around for the long haul I’d imagine he’d have to reconsider that.

Last edited:
Damn I just open spoilers up for this movie without thinking . Is that how much I don’t really care to much about this? Lol. I’ll see it but like I keep forgetting it comes out next week.

Well, moment of truth. Don't click if you don't want to know.

A video leaked on Twitter. Turns out the recent leaks are right. Krasinski Reed looks like crap (usual rubbery Y shape costume), Cruise is not in, and Black Bolt looks like his ANAD costume.

1651403755824.png

Jim-From-The-Office.png

I can't believe they hyped up the "Multiverse Of MADNESS" for ******* Rambeau and a Honey Bee Universe. Maria Rambeau. That was their big ace. Maria ******* Rambeau. Oh, and also Jim from the Office, Captain Tits, 90 YO Xavier and Cancelled TV Show Man. Brilliant. Oh, it's Maddening alright. Maddening from how utterly disappointing it is! When I think of the ILLUMINATI, no, wait, the MULTIVERSAL ILLUMINATI, I think of Peggy Carter and Maria Rambeau. Of course!

metal-gear-anguish.gif

Campbell's Balder got cut and he's just a Pizza Man. Strange doesn't even win the final fight. He just hypes Chavez. No Nightmare, no Chthon, none of that. The monsters from the trailers are just monsters. Obviously nothing far out like Jackman and the such. The Living Tribunal is a random easter egg, which could theoretically pay off later, but if you've seen the tv spot, that's all you're getting. The Post-Credits scenes aren't even anything, just Theron's Clea cameo (which might be just a voice over, I'm not clear on that) and also Campbell's jokey Pizza Man gag. That's it. Why are the Ultron bots there? LMAO, who cares? Maybe they'll have a throwaway line of Reed reprogramming the synapses to work collectively or some bull... WHY THE HELL ARE ULTRON BOTS THERE WITHOUT STARK OR PYM?!

I don't know, maybe they screened an incomplete copy and they'll have Cruise and Fassbender and Lawrence Of Arabia plus Bowie's zombie corpse on Thursday, but I really doubt it. God, I'm disappointed. I get it, the cameos don't make the flick, but after all the hype this is a letdown. Couldn't they have gotten MBJ as AU Panther? An early Namor look? Fine, you're not getting Cruise or Nic Cage, but throw us some fun cameos even with no-names or just established MCU characters that'd make sense. An AU Kang, Loki and Sylvie at least, something. I'd even take Hasselhoff Fury... They were reshooting every two weeks, what the Hell were those reshoots for?

I don't know, maybe they're holding some scenes back so as for them not to leak? I know, I know, I'm getting desperate here. But the flick was already hijacked and stopped being about Strange, hence Derickson leaving. And now they're not even delivering on the gimmicks. God, the MCU just keeps getting worse... Are we stuck with Reddit Richards now? I want Gruffudd back...

Oh well, screw it, I know I'll buy Xavier, Reed and Bolt plus the Stranges. I'll throw in my EG Stark and with BP2 I'll be done with the Illuminati. Might as well see the good parts. It could still be an enjoyable flick, I'm just... I'm disappointed. I don't see it having legs if people feel cheated by such an underwhelming selection. Christ, they're keeping things back for their big Secret Wars blowout in 10 years, aren't they?

Ah who knows.

Last edited:
I don't get how people were expecting something mind blowing after their opinion of the current MCU.
I don't know what I was expecting, but the trailers looked really good. :dunno

I went ahead and looked at the spoilers (which i normally wouldn't but being underwhelmed by NWH broke me) and ... I don't know I guess I'm underwhelmed now. Could still be good. Or it could continue the trend, and if it does ... maybe the death of RDj's Tony Stark was the death of the MCU. :unsure:

At least as we knew it.

I remember disagreeing with a lot of people who said EG was gonna be it, but the evidence is mounting that I was wrong.

Could just be a demographic shift too ... maybe kids like this stuff a lot better than grown men LOL ... or maybe Feige can't do it again. Lucas couldn't, so it's not like it's unprecedented. Combination of time and place and a hundred other elements.

I knew this would be yet another disappointing phase 4 MCU flick.... Jumping the shark yet again.. :lol

Way to go Feige!! :yess:

Saving me soooo much money and makes my decision long ago to stick with just SW HT figures that much easier. I still as of yet have a reason to see a movie in the theater. This sure isn't it.. :dunno

Last edited:
antonio-banderas.gif

I don't get how people were expecting something mind blowing after their opinion of the current MCU.
I expected more than mild nothingburgers if the entire flick was going to be a gimmick instead of a proper Strange sequel. If they're real (and considering we have actual video at this point, it's hard to deny it), then I'm just done. I was going to clear out my Thursday and sacrifice my Saturday, but now it's going straight to the Pirates' Den...

giphy.gif

I don't know what I was expecting, but the trailers looked really good. :dunno

I went ahead and looked at the spoilers (which i normally wouldn't but being underwhelmed by NWH broke me) and ... I don't know I guess I'm underwhelmed now. Could still be good. Or it could continue the trend, and if it does ... maybe the death of RDj's Tony Stark was the death of the MCU. :unsure:

At least as we knew it.

I remember disagreeing with a lot of people who said EG was gonna be it, but the evidence is mounting that I was wrong.

Could just be a demographic shift too ... maybe kids like this stuff a lot better than grown men LOL ... or maybe Feige can't do it again. Lucas couldn't, so it's not like it's unprecedented. Combination of time and place and a hundred other elements.
I still want to see the FF/X-Men/Cosmic, but every new MCU installment leaves me even colder. I'll break down and buy the costumes I want assuming proper casting, but I'm past caring about anything. The MCU is now CW tier. Look at this CGI.

1651408574300.jpg

PS2 cutscene tier.

Parker.JPG

Not even PS3.

Joel-and-Ellie-looking-768x432.png

Here's your TC Iron Man bros
That's obviously Egyptian Pharaoh/Rama-Tut Female Kang though...

At this point with all fingers pointing towards them keeping things really REALLY tight i’m just praying that photo is not complete…..because if it is….well then….

Victor…..

View attachment 575082
I'm hoping they sent out incomplete reels, but...

532350cc2102d2131dfa05060ec3d7da.gif

The only positive thing is that if Theron's Clea is in and they're teasing DS3 with her, then Umar, Dormammu and maybe Mephisto, can't be far behind, so perhaps we'll get Mads as Dormammu in all his glory in... 2025...

tumblr_nwsob8Syyl1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg

They didn't do Eva as Lady Death, but maybe they can get her for Umar.

36d57db88894e079d84030f653f4182e.jpg

I knew this would be yet another disappointing phase 4 MCU flick.... Jumping the shark yet again.. :lol

Way to go Feige!! :yess:

Saving me soooo much money and makes my decision long ago to stick with just SW HT figures that much easier. I still as of yet have a reason to see a movie in the theater. This sure isn't it.. :dunno
I wish I could stick with such a rule but being a comicguy I'll take whatever comic-accurate-enough scrap the flicks throw me just to have the dolls...

I need therapy now :crying

which involves buying Top Gun Maverick tickets
lol
I need to find Feige...

WRrE1X.gif

-

I don't know though. It doesn't add up.

The leaked vid doesn't show Xavier. What, does he stay behind and the other 4 rush to meet Wanda in the entrance? Why even have the Ultron Bots, with that specific design, if you're not doing Superony? I just can't believe that this all they have to show. That pic of pudgy Cruise looked real, and the pic I came across yesterday looked pretty good too. I maintain a sliver of hope, but maybe I'm just deluding myself.

Last edited:
I expected more than mild nothingburgers if the entire flick was going to be a gimmick instead of a proper Strange sequel. If they're real (and considering we have actual video at this point, it's hard to deny it), then I'm just done. I was going to clear out my Thursday and sacrifice my Saturday, but now it's going straight to the Pirates' Den...

giphy.gif

I still want to see the FF/X-Men/Cosmic, but every new MCU installment leaves me even colder. I'll break down and buy the costumes I want assuming proper casting, but I'm past caring about anything. The MCU is now CW tier. Look at this CGI.

1651408574300.jpg

PS2 cutscene tier.

Parker.JPG

Not even PS3.

Joel-and-Ellie-looking-768x432.png

That's obviously Egyptian Pharaoh/Rama-Tut Female Kang though...

I'm hoping they sent out incomplete reels, but...

532350cc2102d2131dfa05060ec3d7da.gif

The only positive thing is that if Theron's Clea is in and they're teasing DS3 with her, then Umar, Dormammu and maybe Mephisto, can't be far behind, so perhaps we'll get Mads as Dormammu in all his glory in... 2025...

tumblr_nwsob8Syyl1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg

They didn't do Eva as Lady Death, but maybe they can get her for Umar.

36d57db88894e079d84030f653f4182e.jpg

I wish I could stick with such a rule but being a comicguy I'll take whatever comic-accurate-enough scrap the flicks throw me just to have the dolls...

I need to find Feige...

WRrE1X.gif

-

I don't know though. It doesn't add up.

The leaked vid doesn't show Xavier. What, does he stay behind and the other 4 rush to meet Wanda in the entrance? Why even have the Ultron Bots, with that specific design, if you're not doing Superony? I just can't believe that this all they have to show. That pic of pudgy Cruise looked real, and the pic I came across yesterday looked pretty good too. I maintain a sliver of hope, but maybe I'm just deluding myself.
1651418811075.gif

There's still some hope.

There's 6 chairs in the trailer, and an opening in the middle. Xavier comes in with his hoverchair in the middle, which brings us to a total of 7. Beyond Xavier, we need 6 more Illuminati. Mordo and Rambeau are in all trailers. We're down to 4 more members.

Carter is in the recent tv spots. We're now down to 3.

Krasinski Reed and Black Bolt leaked today. We're down to 1.

So either it's Campbell's Balder who's not there with the rest of the jobbers because of reasons, or he really did got cut so that the final Illuminati member is Iron Cruise and they've deleted him from current reels to keep it under wraps because he's their big cameo. Any way you cut it the Illuminati in the film are 7 and with today's leaks we're at 6. So, maybe there's still hope... What other possibillity is there for the 7th member?

Even the last day before NWH they were denying Tobey and Garfield, so who knows? That pic of pudgy Cruise always looked legit to me and the Ultron bots are too random without him. I can believe that they've scrubbed him from advanced screenings just to keep it a surprise. Maybe I'm coping, or maybe all is not lost yet.

All the Fassbender/Jackman/McAvoy/FoX-Men/etc rumours never made sense to me, but I though Gruffudd and Cruise were locks, plus a late small and random Tobey addition due to Raimi. Now that we've lost Gruffudd, I only have Cruise left. I just cannot believe that they'd hype this up just to do 3 generic universes and showcase a team of nobodies with their main nostalgia pull being in all the trailers. I just can't believe it. So until Thursday I'll keep hoping, even if it's foolish.

87c4f0511279d7468b93ba33c50592de53a44c16_00.gif

There's still some hope.

There's 6 chairs in the trailer, and an opening in the middle. Xavier comes in with his hoverchair in the middle, which brings us to a total of 7. Beyond Xavier, we need 6 more Illuminati. Mordo and Rambeau are in all trailers. We're down to 4 more members.

Carter is in the recent tv spots. We're now down to 3.

Krasinski Reed and Black Bolt leaked today. We're down to 1.

So either it's Campbell's Balder who's not there with the rest of the jobbers because of reasons, or he really did got cut so that the final Illuminati member is Iron Cruise and they've deleted him from current reels to keep it under wraps because he's their big cameo. Any way you cut it the Illuminati in the film are 7 and with today's leaks we're at 6. So, maybe there's still hope... What other possibillity is there for the 7th member?

Even the last day before NWH they were denying Tobey and Garfield, so who knows? That pic of pudgy Cruise always looked legit to me and the Ultron bots are too random without him. I can believe that they've scrubbed him from advanced screenings just to keep it a surprise. Maybe I'm coping, or maybe all is not lost yet.

All the Fassbender/Jackman/McAvoy/FoX-Men/etc rumours never made sense to me, but I though Gruffudd and Cruise were locks, plus a late small and random Tobey addition due to Raimi. Now that we've lost Gruffudd, I only have Cruise left. I just cannot believe that they'd hype this up just to do 3 generic universes and showcase a team of nobodies with their main nostalgia pull being in all the trailers. I just can't believe it. So until Thursday I'll keep hoping, even if it's foolish.

87c4f0511279d7468b93ba33c50592de53a44c16_00.gif
Okay here is my take…

I’m perfectly OK with Kras replacing Gruff I knew that was inevitable anyways just for going forward reasons it makes sense AND i’m also OK with TV BB and the rest AS LONG as our boy is in it!

Regarding the rest of the rumors i’m with you I never bought into any of them (Storm, GR etc) EXCEPT Jackman because him and Picard were the face of their movies always together always 2 there are no more no less lol

Well anyways i’m reading that while the leaks are real that even the leaks are altered because only a small group have access to the final footage so you just may be right.

How that is even possible though I don’t know.

Something looks off in that leaked footage right?

Okay here is my take…

I’m perfectly OK with Kras replacing Gruff I knew that was inevitable anyways just for going forward reasons it makes sense AND i’m also OK with TV BB and the rest AS LONG as our boy is in it!

Regarding the rest of the rumors i’m with you I never bought into any of them (Storm, GR etc) EXCEPT Jackman because him and Picard were the face of their movies always together always 2 there are no more no less lol

Well anyways i’m reading that while the leaks are real that even the leaks are altered because only a small group have access to the final footage so you just may be right.

How that is even possible though I don’t know.

Something looks off in that leaked footage right?
All we can do now is wait. Maybe I will swing by on Thursday just to put my mind at ease. I can buy multiple cuts exists and disinfo leaks thrown out just to mess with perception and create a ruckus.

I just can't believe that after that specific Ultron design and the fact that this is the single most requested cameo, they'd blow it and give us just the stuff from the trailers/tv spots. This should be their Tobey-Tier reveal.

My theory is that he shows up and leaves, or he comes in during the after credits scene and finds everyone dead, leaving it open for him to return. He can get his open faceplate with the EndoSym and let's be real, Cruise's ego would be stroked if they credited him as the Superior Iron Man. Maybe he sees it as a stunt. Will his 2 minutes manage to overshadow RDJ's decade of work?

I'll say it again, but adding the Ultronbots with that specific look is just too specific for me to give up hope. Had Pym been there I'd have conceded, but that's too specific a choice to be random.

The other thing is that online everytime you bring up Iron Cruise you get this hostile approach from random accounts going "no no no you're ******* stupid he's not in nononono". It's too aggressive to be natural. It's Tobey & Garfield again.

Real CruiseChads don't give up.

maverick-top-gun.gif

As for the leaked footage it looks off because the CGI is crap. But I don't know, the fact that it leaked from a supposed screening while having no sound is suspect. I just don't know. All I'll say is that it is disappointing that they had to resort to stupid things like Carter and Rambeau instead of doing a 1/1 Illuminati but with actors from past franchises and the such. Snipes as AU T'Challa like he wanted to do in the 90s, Quinto Namor and so on. That'd have been great.

My biggest gripe ATM

is whether they'll have Krasinski and Blunt as MCU Reed/Sue moving forward. I dislike the suit they gave him too. Reed should be someone like Jon Hamm, not Jim from the Office...

c9e9be48eb0f175b1f73157f39b3c31cce94bfb8r1-1992-987v2_hq.jpg

Back