**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also it's most likely not the Inhumans version, he's probably a variant.
Most probably, yeah. Who'd want to reference that dumpster fire?

And the costume is entirely different (it's comic accurate minus the wings).

Question is how they progress going forward. Royal Power Couple making moves while the Annihilation Wave is looming is something I want to see. I want Crystal hanging out with the FF too. And with how they wasted Ronan, maybe they could bring him back and redeem him. Honestly, I'd just like to see both Blackagar and Medusalith be regal and badass. The tv show really did them all dirty.

740864-wok_01_page_026.jpg

More leaks straight from the cinemas.

1651508789414.jpg

1651508143177.jpg

This is it I guess. No Cruise. Certainly no Jackman. Goddamn Maria and Captain Tits. CruiseChads, I don't feel so good right now... M-Maybe it's an extra tight reveal. It's showing on the 4th in Germany and some other countries. M-Maybe they'll have him in the ExtraUltraMegaGiga Secret version...

I'm so bloody disappointed...

200.gif

I just can't believe how much of a letdown this turned out to be...

1651508789414.jpg

1651508143177.jpg

This is it I guess. No Cruise. Certainly no Jackman. Goddamn Maria and Captain Tits. CruiseChads, I don't feel so good right now... M-Maybe it's an extra tight reveal. It's showing on the 4th in Germany and some other countries. M-Maybe they'll have him in the ExtraUltraMegaGiga Secret version...

200.gif

That’s a lot of complaining for having not seen the movie :lol

Maybe the reshoots were to cut

Cruise out because his face was too fat for an Iron Man :ROFLMAO:

1651508789414.jpg

1651508143177.jpg

200.gif

:crying :crying :crying

Might as well just add Agents of Shield in there.

Maybe the reshoots were to cut

Cruise out because his face was too fat for an Iron Man :ROFLMAO:
Fat Cruise > 99% of the MCU

:crying :crying :crying

Might as well just add Agents of Shield in there.
AoS was too high budget. At least they had Chloe Bennet's ***. Try the CW-Verse.

IMG_6220-600x338.jpg

M-Maybe he's in the p-post credits s-scene...

7245494.gif

Someday looking back, this will all look so ridiculous...
It looks ridiculous now, let's be honest. I don't understand how the GA laps these things up. I miss old capeflicks... At this point I'll take Keanu Constantine over Scarlet Witch x America Chavez In The Multiverse Of Disappointments (A Sequel To Dr. Strange From The Pages Of Marvel™ Comics). I accepted that they stopped being proper films a long time ago, but now they're not even good rides. I've been reading Dr. Strange for ~2 decades and I have 0 desire to actually watch this now. After it became apparent that it was a gimmickfest all my expectations fell on the cameos and...

At this point I think Avatar 2 will be the thing to get me back to the theatres. BP2 ft. Namor and Doom would've tempted me, but with no T'Challa and Manletmor, I'm passing too. Cameron wins again it seems.

So much you could do with underwater worlds... and those are my two choices?
I know, I feel the same way. But at least Avatar 2 I expect to be a good ride. Namor I've lost almost all faith in. They're going to create an OC and pretend it's Namor. With every passing day I lose even more interest. But at least I get to rant online so, y'know, it's good for my nerves...

Wor-Gar:
So much you could do with underwater worlds... and those are my two choices?

Indy has been retitled Raiders of Atlantis!

Short Round was kidnapped by mermaids.

Last edited:
Back