**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you say this 👀
Victor will be like….

1651540057524.gif

Victor are you so certain that there is only ONE illuminati scene? :panic:
There's more than one scenes technically, but the entire film's out, premiere and all, so...

Victor will be like….

View attachment 575323
It's hopeless man. That's it.

No Cruise, no UltronBots explaination, not even an X-Men tease. It's just Jim from the Office, Captain Tits and Maria.

played-fiddle.gif

Well when the movie leaks someone kindly post it here. Under spoiler tags of course so that I can read it to determine whether or not I’ll see this. If what darkvic says is true I’m leaving towards an easy no for this or 🏴‍☠️

"Captain tits " has me in stitches!!!

Cannot wait to see them!!😁
Her and Olsen are pretty much the only reason why to watch this disappointment. God knows it's not a Strange flick.

1651572786756.jpg
1651578014887.jpg

And next time around we'll be adding Charlize Theron. Well, at least there are magical gals...

79% on Rotten Tomatoes at the moment from 113 critic reviews.

Not a home run like NWH, but mostly positive.

I'm keen to see what the real audience thinks of it knowing how disconnected critics are from the general audience these days.

79% on Rotten Tomatoes at the moment from 113 critic reviews.

Not a home run like NWH, but mostly positive.

I'm keen to see what the real audience thinks of it knowing how disconnected critics are from the general audience these days.
63/100 on Metacritic. I take RT with a gran of salt, it’s just 79% of critics rated it fresh, could still be a 5/10 review.

Half of them are saying it's too Raimi. The other half says it's too much of an MCU product. Most agree that it's a convulted mess in the sense that it all hinges on WandaVision. At the end of the day it's literally a Wanda flick and an extended WandaVision episode, not really a proper Strange movie. It could still have some cool scenes, but as a Strangefan, I'm passing until a rip is out. It's not even that I dislike Wanda, I just find the direction they took boring.

The most interesting thing is that

in the post credits scene, Theron Clea mentions the Incursions. In the comics that was the event that started the Secret Wars, and it was more or less what Hickman built up to throughout his Marvel tenure. I think they're heading towards the final line here. The next decade will be the last. FF & X-Men will be the main flicks, something like Annihilation will happen in the middle, Strange will keep appearing and get one or two more sequels, and they'll end it all with a nice bow and a two-part Secret Wars finale.

The current rumour is that a lot more cameos were filmed, but they cut them to keep them for Secret Wars. The only reason I kinda buy it is because the Ultron Bots are never explained in the flick, and there's still 6 chairs plus Xavier, meaning 7 Illuminati while we see only 6 including Xavier, so I think some version of Stark was involved. Maybe they didn't want to blow their load early and will keep them coming as time goes on. I don't know, I'm still disappointed at no Iron Cruise, but regardless I'm hoping that they do have an endpoint in mind. SW is the perfect way to finish it all, and they can easily do 3-4 FF in the coming decade, plus a bunch of X-Stuff if we include spinoffs and D+ shows to kill time. They're putting out 3-4 movies per year now, and with the entire old guard almost done, spamming X/FF/Spider-Man/Strange with some stopgaps could work just fine.

Now watch the film or she's drain your soul.

1651591310957.jpg

63/100 on Metacritic. I take RT with a gran of salt, it’s just 79% of critics rated it fresh, could still be a 5/10 review.
Apparently it needs to be 6/10 to be considered a positive review.

I don't trust RT at all, I was just commenting generally.

You all should have been hyped for Thor 4 instead.
But I like neither Thor nor the direction they took. All I want to see from Thor 4 are the 5 whole minutes of Crowe and Isla Fisher.

93ab3a14bfe24f49dfe1898dfa139630--zeus-and-hera-marvel-dc.jpg

And this is why we don't like PERS. Makes the portrait look odd.
You say "odd", I say "deranged and ready to devour". In Lizzie's case that's a plus... :monkey3

Liz can drain any part of me she likes... :monkey3

And I'll be smiling the whoooole time.. :love
AltruisticWhoppingFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Back