**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure, but I think some of them were also other Force-sensitive children taken in by the empire.

On a side-note, I do not think the Grand Inquisitor here is the same one from Rebels. Maybe the one that replaces this dead one is the one from Rebels.
It's the same Grand Inquisitor, they've already told us it is. It'd be stupid to replace him with an almost identical character, super dumb.

Pau'an have two stomachs, he'll be fine.

Jeez guys, I agree the chase scene was ridiculous... but I'm not sure it's really worth pages upon pages of discussion or something that needs to be dissected frame by frame. :lol
There is an agenda against Disney as much as the perceived Disney agenda….

Some folks define themselves by what they hate.
1653822565221.gif

It’s just really bad writing when they have Leia being sent to the elite royal Organas for protection and they literally have pirates sneak into their backyard!

They have ZOOM capabilities with the outer rim BUT no security cameras and perimeter control in their own backyard?
What they had was likely directed towards a large scale assault

Except the ultimate Imperial villian, Vader, apparently didn't need one.

And frankly, the lonnng list of Imperials with British accents - Piett, Ozzel, Veers, even Tarkin (technically Krenic doesn't have one) - weren't really scary.

Palps is the only one I can really think of that is scary and has a Brit accent.
But the Brit accent brings a sense of intelligence to the character which in itself sounds more threatening for a villain.

For the record I thought Tarkins voice sounds plenty intimidating in both ANH and RO

But the Brit accent brings a sense of intelligence to the character which in itself sounds more threatening for a villain.

For the record I thought Tarkins voice sounds plenty intimidating in both ANH and RO
Vader sounding like Pee Wee Herman would be very terrifying.

I think for a 9 year old it was good enough of a delivery for my grown ass self to say i’ll move past it lol

Was it perfect of course not BUT it was GOOD ENOUGH, move along old man and direct your attention to where it belongs which is SW 77 being ruined by zoom calls lol

I don't get this obsession with the Leia actresses appearance, I've seen a lot of people mention it. She's 10 next week in real life, so it's not much of stretch for her to be playing a 10 year old in a TV show even if she was 9 when it was filmed. Does she look younger? Sure, but so do a lot of people.

I think she does a good job portraying a young Leia, regardless of the cheesy poorly filmed chase scenes. She's a lot better than Moses Ingram.

I am going to leave this here.

The Leia child story arc is... cringe-worthy.

Obi-wan...go to a desert world and watch over Luke...

Lars..."keep your stoopid space toys away from Luke...it is a bad influence on him..."

OK...let's change this to Obi wan baby sits Leia and saves her from Flea show (of all people...) LOL

...at least we finally get a Star Wars show off that crap-fest planet Tatooine...

I don't get this obsession with the Leia actresses appearance, I've seen a lot of people mention it. She's 10 next week in real life, so it's not much of stretch for her to be playing a 10 year old in a TV show even if she was 9 when it was filmed. Does she look younger? Sure, but so do a lot of people.

I think she does a good job portraying a young Leia, regardless of the cheesy poorly filmed chase scenes. She's a lot better than Moses Ingram.
Nope she must be torn down and emotionally beaten into a pulp just like Jake Lloyd was it’s only fair they want equality even though technically she legally didn’t put herself out there to be criticized it was her guardians who did that to her, and Jake of course.

:chase

The action scenes I understand because there are no 9 year old stuntmen and women.

But yeah grownups just need to say good enough next.

Bigger fish to fry!

Nope she must be torn down and emotionally beaten into a pulp just like Jake Lloyd was it’s only fair they want equality even though technically she legally didn’t put herself out there to be criticized it was her guardians who did that to her, and Jake of course.

:chase

The action scenes I understand because there are no 9 year old stuntmen and women.

But yeah grownups just need to say good enough next.

Bigger fish to fry!
I can't wait to see her in a high speed police chase in 10 years time after dealing with a decade of bullying and developing serious mental health issues.

I can't wait to see her in a high speed police chase in 10 years time after dealing with a decade of bullying and developing serious mental health issues.
Well her guardians obviously thought they could handle her better than Jake Lloyd’s guardians did so they went and got her to audition, lets see they have history on their side.

But honestly she is not getting destroyed like Jake was his was BRUTAL!

Well her guardians obviously thought they could handle her better than Jake Lloyd’s guardians did so they went and got her to audition, lets see.

But honestly she is not getting destroyed like Jake was his was BRUTAL!
I bet that other kid that was almost picked for young Anakin is relieved. I watched a documentary on that and he would have been a better choice imo but not being picked probably stopped his life from being ruined.

I bet that other kid that was almost picked for young Anakin is relieved. I watched a documentary on that and he would have been a better choice imo but not being picked probably stopped his life from being ruined.
Hmmm I want to agree except there is that unknown factor that we would never know because had he been “better” it might’ve not happened.

Hmmm…

Who am I kidding he would’ve been evicerated as well lol

Just saw the chick playing Sabine for the first time. Holy crap is she hot, lol.
I can’t believe she was giving everyone a crotch shot with that miniskirt lol
She looked very familiar so I looked her up. She co-starred in The Voyeurs, a movie on Amazon Prime. The plot was utterly ridiculous but it gave me an excuse to ogle the lead actress's (Sydney Sweeney?) spectacular bare breasts so I was captivated nonetheless. It came out sometime last year, so I'm shocked Jye didn't make the connection. :lol

A
She looked very familiar so I looked her up. She co-starred in The Voyeurs, a movie on Amazon Prime. The plot was utterly ridiculous but it gave me an excuse to ogle the lead actress's (Sydney Sweeney?) spectacular bare breasts so I was captivated nonetheless. It came out sometime last year, so I'm shocked Jye didn't make the connection. :lol
Amazon Prime boot up as we speak lol

Back