**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chrisstruthers:
I think she does a good job portraying a young Leia, regardless of the cheesy poorly filmed chase scenes. She's a lot better than Moses Ingram.

..... And that right there is the deadliest critique of a performance seen so far in this thread. Unintentional, i think but still deadly.

She looked very familiar so I looked her up. She co-starred in The Voyeurs, a movie on Amazon Prime. The plot was utterly ridiculous but it gave me an excuse to ogle the lead actress's (Sydney Sweeney?) spectacular bare breasts so I was captivated nonetheless. It came out sometime last year, so I'm shocked Jye didn't make the connection. :lol
I first read that as you saying it gave you the excuse to google her bare breasts, lol.

Ewan said that he hopes everyone loves episodes 3, 4, 5 and 6….then paused and then continued with 7, 8, 9 with his hand gesturing even more!

What!

I don't think that the Leia chase was the equivalent of the Vespa chase, it more reminded me of badass bounty hunters being defeated by locked doors, lol.

There was that one scene where Leia ducks under a branch and the fast walking bounty hunter behind her just abruptly stops as if to say "wow wasn't expecting to see one of these in a forest, oh well hopefully one of my fellows will have better luck," lol.

I don't think that the Leia chase was the equivalent of the Vespa chase, it more reminded me of badass bounty hunters being defeated by locked doors, lol.

There was that one scene where Leia ducks under a branch and the fast walking bounty hunter behind her just abruptly stops as if to say "wow wasn't expecting to see one of these in a forest, oh well hopefully one of my fellows will have better luck," lol.
I miss the good ole days of The Little Rascals were kids were required to work 12 hour days around asbestos and do their own dangerous stunts you know like child workers in China today lol

Last edited:
In AOTC Padme tells Anakin that she and her friends used to lie in the sand and try to name the birds that were singing. A nice parallel with Leia sitting in the tree and naming the passing ships.
Also parallels her brother's stargazing, ...All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon
Two characters instinctively looking to be more than what they were handed.
6hwboe.gif

Last edited:
But the Brit accent brings a sense of intelligence to the character which in itself sounds more threatening for a villain.

For the record I thought Tarkins voice sounds plenty intimidating in both ANH and RO
are you saying Americans sound dumb? lol

Why does every bounty hunter always get assumed to be bad ass… This is a Boba Fett problem.

Fett was assumed to be more than he was. If anything, most of the bounty hunters we have seen are pretty incompetent.

Except the droid in Mandalorian. He was brutal.

You know it’s perfectly fine to be cynical af and hate everything but holy crap them bringing out prime animatronic Grogu onto that stage and having him interact so freaking lifelike with the crowd like that was absolutely insane this is definitely the second best celebration ever I would say only behind the one that they showed the TFA trailer that will never be topped, ever!

But that Grogu moment was worth the price of admission alone.

Ok back to hating everything that’s enough joy lol

Back