Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in progress...I don't think I am happy with the results... I'm going to try something.

Nunb smaller.JPG

I had some issues painting up my Nein Numb sculpt, I still am as a matter of fact. Curious to see your take on him. Nice start though.

Why is it so damn hard to paint this sculpt? I think Duane put a hex on it. Haha

Your's is looking great, Steven.

Any more pics of Tzizvvt? I'm looking to pick up some more sculpts at Enauds Star Wars Wonder-emporium store...thinking this guy looks cool but so hard to find colour photos of him.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Thanks so much.

Ha!

Yep, the Sullustan skin tone has been a challenge for me. I finished one head, but completely stripped the paint off another to start over. At least I have a 1/6 scale battlefront inspired Sullustan with jump pack in my collection now. :)

Any more pics of Tzizvvt? I'm looking to pick up some more sculpts at Enauds Star Wars Wonder-emporium store...thinking this guy looks cool but so hard to find colour photos of him.

You are so right. I'll post the few color pics I found soon.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0034.jpg

Thanks for the reply...tan or brown flight suits are really hard to come but thanks for sharing. I would never have thought to look for a cowboy belt...good eye.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Back