Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen several different versions of that head and this is definitely my favorite paint up of that head! Beautiful work!

Thanks everyone. I was starting to worry I couldn't make this work and if I was making it look too much like my zombies.

It was great seeing other Artists awesome and inspirational creations

Thanks again to everyone that helps make this possible!

Nein  Nunb 1a.jpg

Nein Ten Nunb 3.jpg

Nein Ten Nunb 2.jpg

I used the vintage action man "Red Devil" jumpsuit. I only paid 5 euro for it delivered from eBay but I'm in Europe.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Outstanding stuff DP.

I especially like Nein.
One day I need to take a stab at him as well.
Will be using pics of yours for inspiration!

-
Dennis

Thanks everyone. :)

What red jumpsuit did you guys use? Lovin' the Nien Numbs!

:hi5:

I used the 21St Century Toys Fire Rescue Helicopter Pilot red jumpsuit. I also dyed it a slightly different shade of red.

I used Sideshow TIE pilot gloves on my Nien...
That looks great!

Those Sideshow TIE pilot gloves seem to work well. I considered using SS Luke Pilot gloves. I even kept looking at "Mens Hommes Vol. 9 Construction Welding Leg Gaiters" as a footwear choice. It is always great to see other options. Thanks for posting. I'll update my notes. (Really, I have a OneNote document with reference photos, images of bits I might use, other artist's work, ideas that work and MANY more that do not, etc.) :monkey3

I used the vintage action man "Red Devil" jumpsuit. I only paid 5 euro for it delivered from eBay but I'm in Europe.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Thanks everyone. :)

:hi5:

I used the 21St Century Toys Fire Rescue Helicopter Pilot red jumpsuit. I also dyed it a slightly different shade of red.

Thanks - you guys made them look excellent.

Thanks so much for the encouragement everyone.

Well, it's definitely not symmetrical. I can't even get one ear to mirror the other but I'm thinking it's about as good as I can make it. I'm starting to worry that I'm going to bump it and lose the work I've done so far.

I plan to I'll slim down the neck, and go ahead and bake it tomorrow.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back