Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

This is my most highly anticipated film ..Star Wars is nothing compared to this..blade runner for me is my favorite sci fi film

That trailer is withholding a ton of great characters, scenes and visuals. I'm surprised they showed Ford. I think people are going to be in for a treat when this comes out. My friend claims it's better than the original. Leto's role as the villain will make everyone forget about how lame the Joker was this year.

It's def in my Top 3 anticipated films of next year. I'm kinda tired of CBMs, be they Spider-Man, JL or whatever, but I'm really looking forward to this flick. Plus that Mercury biopic with Malek.

Ah Bladerunner, a film I truly wish I could like as much as I'm supposed to, dem visuals, dat music..... time for another attempt I think. Tomorrow night perhaps.

That trailer is withholding a ton of great characters, scenes and visuals. I'm surprised they showed Ford. I think people are going to be in for a treat when this comes out. My friend claims it's better than the original. Leto's role as the villain will make everyone forget about how lame the Joker was this year.

Didn't know Leto was playing the villian. I think he will do a good job.

Trailer does look good, but in a world where hype trumps (no pun intended) substance and value 9 times out of 10, I'm not going to build up expectations too much by this.

this is not the suicide skwad movie you were looking for. lolz

:lol

tumblr_oaob6bGYwD1qetpq0o1_500.gif

large.gif

I was never a fan of the BR. It's a good film but I never felt like it was something mindblowin' or awesome.
Teaser did nothing for me but I'm interested because the visuals are nice and the actors are good.

I was never a fan of the BR. It's a good film but I never felt like it was something mindblowin' or awesome.
Teaser did nothing for me but I'm interested because the visuals are nice and the actors are good.

I've heard so many mixed things. I just need to sit down and watch it. I have no idea what it's even about. :lol

Back