Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Villeneuve should be more than enough to make it "not just another blockbuster". Gosling's selective attitude to his roles also gives me hope for the script.

Unlike Ridley Scott, Villeneuve doesn't make bad movies. He's 5/5 and they're all superb.

I won't be shocked at all if this is better than Ridley's original.

Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

I'm just not expecting it to be better than the first Blade Runner, and I think that'll work well for me in terms of adjusting expectation.

No, nothing will be as good as the first one, but yes Villeneuve, Gosling and Ford - that's very promising! And I loved the teaser.
I can't wait...
2eeb42d9ea3344ee949a30b4ab219f9b.jpg

You sure wasted no time putting that Gosling together! Where's the sculpt from?

I know, I'm just so excited about this movie.... and it turned out I sort of had all I needed to build him really close to accurate. I don't remember who made the head since I had it for some time, but it's from Drive and pretty good. I gave it a repaint of course.

Wonderful- the vibe is there- they got an A list creative team and for once it might be truly something special

CGI and green screen that doesn't look like fake ****, that's Villeneuve for you.

I'm loving the look of this.

This is my most anticipated film this year. God I hope someone gets the rights to make 1/6 figures from this and the original.

Holy...!

God that looks so good. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

It'll be better than the first one.

Looks like everything I could've hoped for in a Blade Runner sequel. Mind blown!

Back