Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

giphy.gif

You're right. People that say they won't watch a movies sequel because it "sullies" the original are way cooler. Lmao. I don't watch any sequels for that reason.

First of all, I never said I didn't want to watch the sequel, as a matter of fact, I purchased the ticket for it today.

Second, I said I never watched the other versions of Blade Runner, because I like the original. I then went on to say that I was feeling tempted.

Get your **** straight.

I always felt Scott's revisionist history left a bad taste in my mouth.

First of all, I never said I didn't want to watch the sequel, as a matter of fact, I purchased the ticket for it today.

Second, I said I never watched the other versions of Blade Runner, because I like the original. I then went on to say that I was feeling tempted.

Get your **** straight.

giphy.gif

Get your **** straight.
Get in there!

Snoop, you owe rushmore an apology. You misread the poor lad's post and jumped to conclusions. Press S to apologize to him, right now!

Then hug or kiss Gaspar.

But please remember to leave room for Jesus, Snoop.

I don't think I'm gonna see this movie until the hype dies down a bit, I want to see it in a near empty screening room, I don't want to have the same awful experience I had with IT, although I doubt this one draws the same kind of crowd.

I did misread rush mores post, I won't even lie, that's my bad. That's what happens when you're on the forum on your phone. :lol
On a side note though, the final cut is where it's at, it only improves on the original.

But please remember to leave room for Jesus, Snoop.

I don't think I'm gonna see this movie until the hype dies down a bit, I want to see it in a near empty screening room, I don't want to have the same awful experience I had with IT, although I doubt this one draws the same kind of crowd.

Please remember not to get so upset when someone says "just a movie." Lmao.

I prefer the original version with the narration overall but final cut is cool. I can't wait to see the new one

Damn it Jye, hide your power level boy.

EDIT:

Oh, you edited it. :lol

Back