Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Turning the page on this potentially explosive situation...

But speaking of racism, how about that new Blade Runner, huh kids? Looks real neato. I like the giant naked blue girl.

Turning the page on this potentially explosive situation...

But speaking of racism, how about that new Blade Runner, huh kids? Looks real neato. I like the giant naked blue girl.

She's not blue, she's a purple pink.

And a giant Ana de Armas is the best visual of 2049.

Why do I get the feeling this will bomb and release quickly on blu Ray :slap

And a giant Ana de Armas is the best visual of 2049.

****ing Giantress fetishists. You ****s are second only to foot"fans" in the degenerate ladder. Well, there are the inflation "fans" as well, but you're up there!

Please remember not to get so upset when someone says "just a movie." Lmao.
silly boi didn't get it
YJVZ0xn.png
D83DDE02.png
D83DDE02.png
D83DDE02.png

Doubt it, Gaspar is mexican, not black.

We all black, when the lights go out.

But if he's Certified Mexican on RT SNIKT won't believe it.

Certified FRESCO señor.

Why do I get the feeling this will bomb and release quickly on blu Ray :slap

There's a possibility, marketing has been kinda lowkey and I don't see the hype for it.

Last edited:

I like the giant naked blue girl.

I'm still hoping for the Zhora deleted scene were she performs on stage with the snake at Taffy Lewis' in the original Blade Runner :pray:

if i was guaranteed the Ryan pop i think i would do it. but i would hate to be stuck with the grandpa Ford pop :lol

My right out of the theatre spoiler free review
I wrote it in French then used Google translate.
I will rework it but the gits of it is there.

BLADE RUNNER 2049 No spoilers
Scriptwise a very good sequel, which develops and enriched the original. Visually Villeneuve does wonders and appropriates the universe. Gosling is perfect, and I have not seen Ford as good for a long time. Now I have to confess my frustration about production design. What we could fear when seeing the trailers is realized. There is a logic behind this approach, as much on the production side as on the story side. Past the majestic opening with futuristic favelas, L.A. Brumi-luminous or even the visit of a Vegas signed SYD MEAD, the film remains too sober (the worst being the interiors). BLADE RUNNER is not a realistic SF film, but live action heavy metal a little sad to lose all this baroque side. Forget the music, apart from one or two tracks (and a reuse of tears in rain) at crucial moments it is especially the sound design that dominate. Still there are magnificent images, Villeneuve's style is still awesome and that the journey of all these characters is damn very moving at the end.

Last edited:

Wash post gave it 4 stars. Looks really cool.

Back