Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Denis Villeneuve to direct new Blade Runner film

Stuckmann loved it.

Also notice talk of Grace is making it into other threads now. She should have a thread dedicated just to her. :lol

Grace is a pretty good reviewer, very discerning, haven't seen her latest reviews though.

Stuckman is a hack.

For a YouTube reviewer she's pretty good, better than Jahns, this guy, and other g33kz.

RLM is better though, because they ****ing hate starwars.

Woman text me this morning, she forgot to order tickets earlier and did so this morning....

IMG_3529.jpg

Lucky we did because........

No one else got advance tickets either. :lol

Gonna bomb.....

Oh and her answer to watching the original was a firm NO.

Evilface, I think it's time for you to move on, it will be tough, but you'll be alright, in the long run.

IMAX 2D for me ...hoping the blu ray release has a ton of extras including those 3 shorts

I don't believe anyone would do this...
Sean Young told people to boycott the movie because she isn't in it, then she appears de-aged as the 1982 version of Rachael.
:clap:clap:clap

Even the positive reviews call this movie boring lol

Almost 3 hours of talking yikes.

Expected this to be absolute garbage but was positively surprised. This movie is actually quite good. Not near as good as the original but pretty close. It's not as layered as the original. I feel like the story was much simpler here, but it was still engaging. I kept thinking of Chinatown while watching this, so I guess that's a good thing as the first movie was a futuristic film noir, so this continues that. My only complaint would be that Harrison Ford seemed off character. The way he talked just didn't feel like Deckard.

I just watched this at 5:50pm in 3d, there were maybe 8 people in the whole theatre, so yes this will bomb. Having said that I loved it and the original is one of my favourite films ever. I definitely recommend watching the 3 short films first, gives useful background

3!

I thought there was just that 1 anime.

Dont worry the other two are only 5 mins each. One features leto and one has Batista' s character. I highly recommend all 3.

Also to respond to mighty_jabba, I guess you could argue the characterisation of Deckard was a little suspect rather than the dialogue itself, however you have to bear in mind that a long time has passed, and consider what he's been through also. I dont think I'd have held up so well lol

Watched it and thought it was amazing.

Though Ford was good in it, I think it would have been better served if he wasn't in it and it was Gosling investigating Deckard and Rachel's story, with them both long since dead. Ford didn't really have anything interesting to say or do and it suddenly split the narrative 2/3 of the way through. Would have been better to just keep the focus on Gosling's character.

Back