Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, they planned it that way which is why they posed/pictured the red jacket head (the actual film scene head) with the bathrobe. Tricksters as they also included the soap with the shaved head version (sneaky) and you know what, I'm getting the set now and will sell off what I don't want.

you buy 2 packs, you get 2 bodies, if you get Red Jacket only & Bath Rob on ebay, you will still need another set of body, and another spike hair head to pose both together.

also you get to keep the tables & accessories from the buzz hair.

The head sculpts are amazing! Kim, the artist did a fantastic job. I just put in an order for the red jacket version. Can't wait for the official release!

Unlike the majority here, gonna be getting the Fur coat version. I remember thinking he looked so badass at the end of the film
and the figure captures that intimidating look perfectly. Does anyone know if I have to pay in full for the preorder or just the
NRD?

Unlike the majority here, gonna be getting the Fur coat version. I remember thinking he looked so badass at the end of the film
and the figure captures that intimidating look perfectly. Does anyone know if I have to pay in full for the preorder or just the
NRD?

BBTS has no deposit and no cancellation penalty. Pay when it's shipped.

SnakeDoc

I'm also very excited to see the new body. Because the Carlito/Scarface body was one the best
slim muscle bodies ever made. Just by the neck, you can tell it's got a little more muscle tone.
So can't wait to get one in-hand.

I just pulled the trigger on the two pack. I can't f'n wait for these figures to arrive. I looooooved Fight Club. It's probably one of the best Pitt movies I've ever seen next to Inglorious Bastards and Kalifornia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Timewalker is great! The owner (Steven) will take care of you.

Another poster on this forum recommended them so that's how I found out about Timewalker. I gave them a shot with a couple smaller orders last year and was so satisfied with the experience, that I switched over all my 1/6 orders to Timewalker.

That's awesome. You ordered from the same place I did. He's great!

Anybody know if these are still coming out in July? Any delays?

It's supposed to release in China in July, but just like Hot Toys it usually won't arrive until about a month later here in the US. And on top of it I hear Blitzway tends to be on the even slower end in releasing their products on time. I really hope they are on top of this one though.

Yeah I actually canceled by PO for the HT Hulkbuster to get this two-pack and something else instead. If it's a choice between officially licensed Fight Club figures with just about spot on likeness, the decision was easy for me.

Yeah easy for me too, I have wanted some good fight club figures I have a custom Ed Norton (iminime) and the craftone fighters but even those just didn't do it these are what I have been waiting for and I cannot wait

Interesting response from Blitzway. I shot them a message on Facebook asking if they're still on track for release in July. Their answer...."for now, yes". Lol.

Please Blitzway, take your time and get as close as possible to the prototype paintjob! I will wait longer if this is necessary. :pray:

I think this set is coming next month. I got a reply back from a retailer in HK. Anyone heard different?

Haven't ordered the Fight Club figures but have ordered from Blitzway in the past before and have always been happy with the product.
They used to be shocking with release dates but they've tightened that up a lot in the last couple of releases.

I'd still say add a month+ after the date listed on their website.

Back