InArt - Black Myth: Wukong (Video Game) 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH, I'd rather wait for the InArt version. Looks like UMAN is a relatively new company (even Kit says this in the description on his site) and it's pretty pricey too for a first figure.

TBH, I'd rather wait for the InArt version. Looks like UMAN is a relatively new company (even Kit says this in the description on his site) and it's pretty pricey too for a first figure.
I agree with this. Plus it's not 100% accurate to the games version so I'll also wait on InArt to announce a better one.

So InArt will be making another Wukong for sure? I will wait for that one if so, I did not follow the game until the Deluxe Collector's Edition or whatever became rare and I do not want to pay scalper prices for the one included with the game.

I just hope this is their plan to start their line of monkey kings. There was a hint of the Stephen Chow's Chinese Odyssey version a long time ago by InArt.

Shanghai Wonderfest is coming, if there's any indication InArt will be continuing the line it will be there with some prototypes at least.

Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 18-07-56 INART Collectibles (@inart_collectibles) • Instagram photos ...png

Rooted version but display promo for Shanghai Wonderfest, not a pre-order date.

my guess, queenstudio for the wukong statue. inart for the 1/6 figure.

please be greatsage action figure. I will preorder it with fullpayment.

Does this mean anything?

View attachment 728575
It means nonsense. At least from the poorly translated English.

It's a mix of Buddhist teaching + modern words, loosely translated it means stay focus on the path and you will get what you desire eventually. It's a veiled attack on third party figures that had already pop up on Chinese space masquerading as Wukong/Destined One figures and asking the collectors to be patient.

Hell Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. I'm ready to see it, I'll preorder the rooted in a heartbeat. There was also videos on Facebook of a Erlang figure with metal weapons and rooted hair that thing looked beautiful, I wouldn't be surprised it was from InArt but we'll see.

Hell Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. I'm ready to see it, I'll preorder the rooted in a heartbeat. There was also videos on Facebook of a Erlang figure with metal weapons and rooted hair that thing looked beautiful, I wouldn't be surprised it was from InArt but we'll see.
That was a one off custom of about 15 pieces only if I recall correctly. Has long sold out. though InArt might do one based on the popularity of this game.

That was a one off custom of about 15 pieces only if I recall correctly. Has long sold out. though InArt might do one based on the popularity of this game.
Ah that definitely was a grail custom. At 15 piece probably very pricey. But I'll prefer InArt's as they can include his dog and a cool display and movable eyes.

Ah that definitely was a grail custom. At 15 piece probably very pricey. But I'll prefer InArt's as they can include his dog and a cool display and movable eyes.
I'm hoping InArt displays more than just Destined One/ Wukong, maybe a Zhu Bajie or even Kang Jin Star or Fourth Sister.

InArt hasn't really made a female figure yet (except for child Hermione) and this could also be their opportunity to get their Zixia (A Chinese Odyssey) representation in through these ladies as that figure is really stuck in purgatory now.

Back